Mental Health Forums

Falling, Falling, Falling!

Shelley

So after a week of feeling great after my resbite. and the kid/s back at school today, my mood has plumeted, just want to stay in bed, I hate this, over and over again.

Paranoid about the forum going all weird. Glad It/s fixed.

C.P.N. was supposed to phone today as im no longer in the care of the crisis team as from today.........typical.

Self medicating so I can sleep.

How can I stop this going into a major episode?????

Were you taught any relaxation techniques whilst in hospital? Coud you try meditation or listening to relaxing music (perhaps some suggested in the other thread)? You can talk on here, or do some exercise perhaps google some yoga moves and they focus the energy back into where the body needs it. You could try writing some poetry and posting it on here, or writing a letter to someone who has hurt you and then rip it up or post it on here? I hope you find some peace, perhaps you need to sleep right now and tomorrow you'll feel a bit better. It is hard to take life slowly and you've been home long enough for it to have an affect is all. Just take it easy. Perhaps a nice warm bubble bath might help. I am here if you need me. xxx

Shelley -

You are ahead of the game already, you say you are falling, and you still came here

for support. That is great. Give yourself some credit for that. Do you have a routine

to your day? Getting up and out of the house even if it is just for 30 mins can be

very helpful it helps clear your head.

Keep talk here,

Marchmadness

I slept for 12 hour/s which is usual when I feel depressed.

Everything I was taught in crisis bed has gone out the window.

Don/t believe It would make any difference anyway.

Apathy.

Just took some of the kid/s Travel Ease pill/s.

Going back to bed.

Sleep Is all I need.

If I hadn/t been abused In my childhood, would I still have B.P.D. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Shelley, it's hard I know. My hubbie usually gives me a gentle kick up the butt when I mope about in bed all day. It doesn't help my mood but it gets me going a bit. Hopefully you feel rested enough and are up and about a little bit. I hope you feel better. If you can't apply any distraction stuff could you write in a diary or listen to some music? Perhaps a soak in the bath? I got a really good bubble bath that I use from Boots Spa range, it's ginger and really uplifting. Keep talking to us and we'll try and help you through. Lots of love xxx

Thank/s Roses. x

Managed to get my sorry arse out of bed and do the housework, washing, ironing. Tired again now. Been watching wasp/s In the garden, they seem to be suicidal wasp/s as they look like there trying to sting everything they land on.

Can someone answer my question, would I still have B.P.D. if I hadn/t been abused?

I dont know the answer Shelley, its about being invalidated, invalidation isnt classed as abuse, but to have not been abused and brought up in an invalidating environment, its likely you would still have BPD.

Why do you need an answer to the question?

(sorry Im not much use, but been doing the duvet dive thing myself today too)

Huggles xxx

I dont know the answer Shelley, its about being invalidated, invalidation isnt classed as abuse, but to have not been abused and brought up in an invalidating environment, its likely you would still have BPD.

Huggles xxx

Because I feel such anger at my abuser/s. I want to know If they have caused the miserable bloody life Im living, no, exsisting In now.

I'm sorry Shelley I don't have BPD which is why I couldn't answer you as I don't know all that much about it. I know that I would always be a shy/emotional person but whether I would have suffered the terrible lows or not I don't know. I'm glad you managed to get a bit motivated today, that is a positive you can congratulate yourself on doing that. xxx

Huggles xxx

Sorry you/ve been duvet diving too, hope you feel better soon. xxx

Shelley, I can completely understand your anger that you have to suffer this way when the people who made you like this walk around without a care in the world and I believe that you have every right to feel anger at the injustice of it. This fills me with fury as well. I don't believe I would have this sickness if it wasn't for them and it's so frustrating to know that they don't suffer.

I don't know what else to say about this because I find it very hard to handle as well and I know all too well how much it can eat you up, I'm so sorry you have this going on in your head as well. I'm glad you managed to get out of bed and do some stuff, you sound like you are going through a similar time as me. I wish I could be of more help. Take care of yourself x

Archived