Mental Health Forums

Hi My Name Is Chauntelle And I Wish To Introduce M

Chauntelle

Hi every one my name is chauntelle and im from the united kingdom i have a border line personality disorder and have recently just completed 2 years at an intensive and i mean intensive theraputic community, im living in the community now and have a new job and am doing a good qualification at college but my heads still a bit bashed, anyoone from the uk here?

Welcome Chauntelle,

I am sure you will find the support you need here! Seems as if you you are getting your life on the right track thats great! This is a UK based site you will meet lots of people here in the UK.

LM

XX

:welcomeani: Chauntelle

hope you find us friendly and helpfull

a vast majority of us are uk based

look forward to seeing you around

Traceyxxx

i second that - very brave

im from london. good to see you here im sure we'll talk soon.

take care for now and keep up the good work with the job etc!

xx

Hi Chauntelle, nice to meet you and welcome! Hope you find what you need here! Ace on the TC and the job.

I'm also from London - crazy cockney east end cor blimey guv!

Welcome Chauntelle! :) I like that name. Good for you for going on to college and living in the community now. I am from the US, but I am also in what you would call a community based residential facility in the US and I'm living out in my own community based transitional apartment with minimal assistance and on my way within a year to be back on my own. I wish you the best of luck making it out there. :)

xxKatie

:welcomeani: Chauntelle - you are very brave to do what you have done and you made it!!!!! Good onya girl...

This is a great site - lots of friends to be made and support to be found...

Ginny :wub:

Hi Katie thanks 4 u reply to my introduction posting

It is good that ur living in the community with minimual support, its hard sometimes so if u ever wanna chat im there too, kinda similar just coming out of same kinda thing u used to be in( im getting myself all confused now0 but as long as u get the drift which is if u ever wanna chat im here!

Every one has a face they hold inside, A face that wakes when they close there eyes, A face that watches every time they lie, it watches everything! Letting u know when its time to sink or swim!

The face inside is watching me deep within!

Tanks 4 the support Ginny( reply to my posting my introduction to this site)

It is greatly appreciated, well ive kinda made it, but im getting there

How about u?

Whats oz like, me ex girlfriend just came back from there she loved it

well take care

Tell

Archived