Mental Health Forums

'why'

axtell1080

why am i bing eating since my meds i just cant stop eating.........i eat all day non stop ive gained 2 and halt stone since jan....last time i had an eatint dis order was when i was 13 and i starved my self til i got so skinny thinking if i was so frail that my grandad and brother would hate the way my body looked and was no longer a pray to there sick abuse..........same days my bing eating can be healthy stuff but resently cos of my low moods im eating so much crap...........

Take some time out to think about your lifestyle and see if there is a healthy way to maintain the weight/figure you want. Have you worked out your BMI? You know it may not be as bad as you imagine. I'm sorry you have suffered with an ed in the past. By the sounds of it you are able to recognise when you are vulnerable and therefore stay healthy. I am here if you need me. xxx

hey axtell was it ruth? i have a shit memory sorry well i was anorexic nearly died then they put me on meds that made me gain 200 lbs 14lb to a stone anyway u can see if theres a similar drug without that side effecct or do what i did and tell them u r eating disorded and ask for topomax dont know what u call it there that controls my binge eating and now im a nice slim size and happy with my body hope that helps hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey axtell was it ruth? i have a shit memory sorry well i was anorexic nearly died then they put me on meds that made me gain 200 lbs 14lb to a stone anyway u can see if theres a similar drug without that side effecct or do what i did and tell them u r eating disorded and ask for topomax dont know what u call it there that controls my binge eating and now im a nice slim size and happy with my body hope that helps hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its sharon.xx[axtell1080]thank u c my prob is i wont tell my docs this cos im scared of telling them how i feel and wats going on cos i have big trouble with trusting people.xxxxxxxxxx

all ive done today is bing eat on chocolate i feel fat and very sick............shall i make my self sick and fall back in2 old habbits.........i need to do sumfin with this fat lump that im becoming...................

i just read u have manic depression which could factor heavily into this but please stay away from old habits i dont know if im supposed to do this but im concerned so pls check out somethingfishy.org im a recovering bulimic too hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i also got pd and mild bipolar disorder too.....old habbits are hard to kick .............

i ant in a grate place at mo..................

Archived