Mental Health Forums

Tired

gingernut

I just feel really tired. I know how I should be feeling, I know what I should be thinking about.

Im no good at this posting malarky really.

I am withdrawing in real life, know I shouldnt.

I am feeling it all close in on here too, I know I shouldnt.

Its abit like the trash compactor on the Star Wars movie, walls closing in and the snake underneath waiting to drag me down.

This is why I put my life on hold and do something drastic.

Im sure it will be fine, I do know how it should map out.

Ginger

yes we will notice, ginger, lol. Are you doing ok? Why are you thinking about deleting your post? I can relate to how you feel. If I get really stressed out and feel overwhelmed I do that. I just withdraw and all I want to do is lay in bed, I usually can't even sleep... but I can't seem to make the effort to go and actually do anything. It isn't fun at all. Sometimes just planning a small outing like church or just outside to garden, something low key, can help to snap me out of it. Good luck and post more if you need to talk about anything.

xxx

well i noticed :P

whats going on>? you sound overwhelmed>? you are very hard on yourself at times you know, have you had any "you" time? you know what i mean just set outsdie a bit of the day for ginger

anyways jsut wanted you to know i care and well you know the rest

paris

I felt like deleting it because then I wont expect replies. Pretend people care to notice me.

I am overwhelmed and sad and nothing. Trapped in what I am creating, what I am trying to stay away from.

I am saying everything and nothing all in one post.

Quality ginger time means hiding from people entirely.

Ginger

Not often I do this but.....

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stuff it with responsibility and rationality.

Caution to the wind WOOSH

Ginger

im allways tired of it all too, both physical and emotional, spiritaul too i guess

if i can do anything let me know. thinking of youxxx

when i get like that ginger i put on my favorite meloncoly cd -cuz thats how i feel- sing along and maybe have a cry maybe do it a couple times then pick myself up then do something expressive like paint or write or do poetry none of which im good at and once ive gotten all those feelings out i tear itallup or safely set em on fire and watch em disappear and then i feel cleansed ...............the cd i choose is foiled by blue october which would u choose? hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am a litttle in a similar space withdrawing and cutting off, rationally I know i shouldn't.

Cpn says I'm running away. I dissect things too and find the more i dissect the more there is to dissect.

Horrible feeling and my thoughts do not stop, my feelings are trashed and i am left wondering what the f'''# do i do or not do. I notice you are here.

I care but also finding it difficult to know what to say to help you feel better.

H says I talk in riddles hence nooone can understand me.

Can you draw? make marks on paper to express what can't be said or felt. This has helped me a little over last days.

Also I am thinking I might put it all into a story and use a third person to display what's going on, in anonymity I can be a bit braver and more objective with dissection.

Heart goes out to you hope you feel less bleugh soon. xBumble

Today I'm listening to Bon Jovi - New Jersey. It is so full of energy that even the ballads make you feel good. I hightly recommend it.

Sometimes by James on the album Laid

If im really depressed

Blue Pastures by James on the album whiplash

Ginger

James is the best band ever.

I have posted seven times today on other peoples topics, dont quite know what that means but good thing is I am going from really depressed to "Oh dear I wonder if I sound like a complete dickhead by posting replies"

Ginger

Probably trying to distract from this essay and the fact that I still feel low. Not trying to use the word depressed.

Thats why I am posting alot

Ginger

I feel like im waiting for a bus.

No buses here youre in the middle of nowhere.

Invisible to this bus line bog off and find another form of transport.

Ginger

I realise why alot of people dont like me on this forum. Its because half of them dont even know me. You cant like a non-entity. I feel their irritation when I invade their space because I am a total stranger to them.

Just a conclusion I have come to.

Ginger

well i like you

whenever you have replied to my posts you have shown your thoughtfulness and kindness

but

i just dont know you v well

xxxx

I haven't ever seen you invade someone elses space. I think you are funny, witty and intelligent and you make valid contributions to discussions. xxx

Archived