Mental Health Forums

Some More Of My Paintings For You

marc-74

Thanks for checking out my few bits of art the other day, some of you asked to see some more,

so heres a few portraits i painted of some proper lunatics

Cheers

marc (cxi)

Spike Milligan...I told you I was ill

Heath ledgers Joker

Bill Hicks

self control

pour me

I am very disapointed....It said in the title of the topic, pictures of proper lunatics...so I opened it expecting to see myself! Where am I?

(fantastic art work though hun xxx)

you know i love you your works but my favs are self contro and pour me theyre so deep especially the heart being pored from the bottle into you glass well i could go on and on but ill just say i love it and bill hicks almost looks like a photo

Damn you're good Marc!! I'm a bit of an arteest myself, but am jealous, i'd love to be as good as you. What medium do you prefer to work with?

Damn you're good Marc!! I'm a bit of an arteest myself, but am jealous, i'd love to be as good as you. What medium do you prefer to work with?

Cool..i'd love to see some of your work sometime, Im gonna put on an exhibition this summer in london, and was thinking of asking on the forum if anyone wants to be a part of it in some way ...

anyhow....these portraits are acrylic on canvas, but i use do loads of different styles....

check out me not so mindless vandalism....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_PGZQGNPk

I want a portrait of me on here still!

no worries..... i'll do one if ya want.

may take a little time

marc

Me likey Joker! (I'm sorry my mind has stopped working.)

mmmmm...think i wanna listen to the Pixis "where's my mind" then whatch Fight Club

Marc,

These paintings are absolutely fantastic. You have a great gift. I used to paint also but not up to your standard.

Take care and keep it up.

B

They are wonderful! I love pour me the most, it is amazing. Thanks for sharing marc, you are so talented!

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

you have your own paintings thread! awesome, i''m so glad i get to see them here ^_^

my definite favourite is also 'Pour Me'. i feel a really strong connection with that one, there's a lot of emotion put into it.

but really all of them are brilliant! you have an amazing talent- i admire people who can paint so realistically! x x

Archived