Mental Health Forums

Cant Take It, Dont Fucking Give It Then!

Hayz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dad fucking stressing me out to the max :angry: keeps saying things that stress me out and he knows they stress me out but he keeps saying it and laughing about it making me stressed its like he wants me stressed wants a reaction out of me

I'm sorry you are in this situation. Have you told him how he is making you feel? He may not realise? xxx

He knows, he knows it stresses me out but keeps doing it

So like Ocean saud, what's he saying? If he's not willing to stop it then perhaps we can come up with some stuff to help you cope?

Have you asked him why he would say somthing like that? Is there any possibility it could be true? And he laughs at you when he's said it?

Have you asked him why he would say somthing like that? Is there any possibility it could be true? And he laughs at you when he's said it?

I dont know why he says it its not true he just loves pissing me off! he laughs when he says it then i storm off to my room alll stressed out then he says to me" shut up your in a stress aint u"

That is awful Hayz. I'm sorry you are subjected to this. Can you talk about it with anyone else? Your Mum for instance?

what a horrid thing to do, i suppose you've tried talkig to him? Do you live with him full time?

no point talking to him i`ll just get my head blown off, yeah i live with him full time

What about your mum, can you stay with her for a few days to give yourself a break from him? Or talk to her about it, perhaps she can make him see sense?

That is awful Hayz. I'm sorry you are subjected to this. Can you talk about it with anyone else? Your Mum for instance?

nah there isnt anyone, my mum knows what hes like

What about your mum, can you stay with her for a few days to give yourself a break from him? Or talk to her about it, perhaps she can make him see sense?

nah ide never go and sleep at my mums house because her husband does do my head in. dads going away for three nights on friday so will have a bit of peace but then when he comes home it will all start again

well i'm glad you're getting a break from him, no idea how old you are but is moving out an option?

im 22 and this house is mine plus i cant cope alone

Could you get support to help you at home or do you need constant support?

dont need constant support just get lonely and im at high risk of suicide

Sounds like you might be better off without the stress of your Dad. My Dad says insensitive things all the time and I don't think I could live with him. Would make me worse, not better.

does make me worse alot worse

When will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls

No offense, but your dad can be a jerk sometimes. That is his problem.

Do you want us to keep you company?

i'd be tempted to tell him unless he stops he is out on his ear, the threat of losing a free place to live and the carers allowance might make him buck his ideas up.

Honestly though, it might be worth seeing if other home help/day care type settings might be better for you. this guy is not doing you any favours by the sounds of it

Archived