Mental Health Forums

Bpd Or Bipolar Not Sure ?

stayaway21@hotmail.com

Another point is that you talk about 'from experience' a lot, but your experience is based upon being under the influence. How do you know the long term effects until you are no longer under the influence, years later and looking back? Because that's the experience I have, further down the line, having smoked cannabis regularly for years and from now being clean for years. I can see the long term effects from hindsight which means it's not rhetorical at all.

But...I feel that you don't want to hear anything I have to say as you ignore anything positive I've said to you, twist any information I give to you, put words in my mouth that I've not said and overall reject my replies to your thread.

You must have known when talking about cannabis it would cause a controversial response, yet you are unwilling to accept that there may be other possibilites to that which you personally have experienced so far.

I am more open minded than that, so I will dive out of this conversation unless you express a desire to continue it with me as I don't wish to aggrivate you or give you anymore cause to detract only what you want to hear from what I say twisting it to your purposes.

All the best, good luck and take care xxx

Well the paranoia is high enough for a BPD diagnosis (maybe too high), but who could tell with all the weed? Certainly not the patient.

17 sounds a little late for BPD though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've diagnosed myself as early as 16 but only recently, at 28, did my therpaists come to the conclusion I was correct.

When you don't sit in for a full session and you cut off your relations with your therapist after 2-3 sessions, it can take forever to gain the courage to even talk about most of the symptoms.

I was being treated for depression when what I really need to learn is some emotional control. At least enough to pass off as part of human kind.

Archived