Mental Health Forums

Down

ktodee_27

Katie..I understand why you are down...you are not alone...talk about it with me...I am here for you.

LM

XX

Well kt your postings have helped me in the past. And you've made me laugh with that Deano stuff hte other week - laughter helps best of all!!

((((kt)))) all here for you

It's just that I'm so stuck right now and no matter how hard I try, I can't get anywhere with a job or in my life. I am so paranoid and each day to an extent for such a long time and it won't stop. I get distracted from anything I have to do to stay on task anymore. My moods are up and down about stuff constantly. I'm so unbalanced and when I try to be, it backfires on me. I'm paranoid about people online not liking me and people in real life. It hits my rejection and abandonment issues so hard. I feel like an outsider, big time in everything I do. I feel like a lost cause in ever regaining full sanity again since I've struggled with this since my teens and it never ends completely and I've been thru just about every treatment there is therapy wise and thru a lot of meds. How will I ever run a business successfully or go on to be a trainer?

Katie,

you will find a job just like I will promise...no one hates you here..you are a joy..your personality shines through one here...you have made me laugh and I enjoy reading your posts...no way are you worthless...you are trying so hard atgetting better...you are doing well. You will have setbacks but there is a better job waiting for you out there promise hun...take care of yourself you are a great person.

LM

You are absolutely not a bum..hey could you try and get a job at an animal shelter? or somewhere there are animals?

LM

thanks- I have to go and clean out the bo's fridge now- I promised I would be home by six and its six thirty eight now. So, hopefully this :( dreaded thing will pass...............I hate depression.

LM The animal shelters are all out of town and I don't drive. :( But thanks anyway for trying.........

Be safe hun...talk to you soon. Try have a goodnight...promie things will get better.

LM

XX

Archived