Mental Health Forums

Trip To Blackpool

Hera

Hi everyone how are you all? me and Sinbad113 are planning a trip to blackpool sometime in september and we would like to know if other memebers are interested in coming along on the trip and meeting up. I dont have much info at the moment but will have more soon with dates etc so if you feel like you would like to come then please reply to this post.

Thanks alot and hugs Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys thanks for replying im glad you want to come. I will have the dates soon I will be sorting them out and i will keep you posted. it will be an overnight stay at blackpool and on a weekend probably and it is slightly out of season so the bed and breakfasts should be a bit cheaper in september ot will probably be early to mid september.

Hope people will want to come.

Hugs Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Hera, I would love to come meet with everyone but can't stay overnight. Would that be OK? I'd have to get the bus/train down so once know when it is I will look into that. xxx

Hi Roses and Hayz thanks for replies. Roses thats fine you dont have to stay overnight it will be just great having you there for the day and meeting you etc.

Hayz I hope you will feel that you can come would love to have you there. Hugs Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else up for the trip please add your names and dates will be sorted very soon.

Thanks Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not that i want to dampen your trip or plans

i just want to make sure that every one is aware that people on the internet are not always who they say they are

and if u are going to meet up with others make sure u take enough safety measure to protect yr safety

have fun drew

as a pointer, september is a busy time for a blackers trip with the conservative convention, ford weekend and bank hols...just thinking of peeps wanting to stay over as all these events happen early-mid september. sounds a great trip though :)

I would like to come. It would be great to meet everyone!

The only difficulty is if it involves a saturday night stay-over. This is possible but I would need some notice since my wife works sundays and I need childcare.

Hiya everyone the date for the blackpool trip is going to be Saturday the 19th of September and we are going to meet at a pub very near by the station early afternoon some time if thats ok with everyone. Please do check and see how long it will take you to travel from where you live and your station etc.

I will get back to you all about places we might stay I will keep you all imformed.

Hugs Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sounds good. I know I'm new here and you may not know me that well but it would be nice to put faces to the names.

Hi Silent it would be great to see you there and meme yes partners are allowed to come. The blackpool illuminations start on the 4th September running through to November so I think we will get to see them.

Hugs Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya I just been looking up trains/buses for a Saturday. Which train station are we meeting at? For the trains it says Blackpool Pleasure Beach or Blackpool North or Blackpool All Stations? Buses go into Talbot Road, is that near he train station? xxx

Dont forget to check out www.megatrain.com..... Figured im gonna have to leave the day before and stay and stay over the friday night, coz im so far away.... To any1 who lives in or near London, u can get a megabus/train from waterloo to manchester for a quid if u book now, then a nat express coach from manchester to blackpool for about £9.

XxX

Hey, just wanted to say, this sounds like a really cool idea. Good thinking Hera.

Would love to be involved in something like this, though not too sure i'd fit in at all.

Crip x

yeah, i totally second you jinx on that. i think it would be nerve wracking but interesting. adventures can be fun too.

..Really?

Just... Oh, i don't know.

I mean, i'd love to do something like this... but then im thinking 'but, you dont know any of them. They dont know you. they wont even like you. they dont like you now - just wait til the see you, then they'll hate you! you'll get it wrong, Jai. You'll get lost. You'll get attacked...' ..on and on and on. There's no end to it.

So i mostly just sit in my room. Bleugh.

Where the hell has my confidence gone? I'm getting nervous even just posting on here now. I was never this bad.

But enough!

Do you really think it's the same for most of us with BPD??

xXx

I would love to come, but again, depends upon the dates, can't keep kiddies locked under stairs :blink: will try and get their dad to look after them

xxxx

Archived