Mental Health Forums

Saw My Pysch Dr Today

susan

:( saw my phychiastrist today with my CPN he kept laughing at me it made me qite anger and i felt silly they were nice to me but didnt like the fact that my G P had given me meds he had given me chlorpromazine 200mgs and valium which is quite excessive im not on them now but they helped me at the time ....im now drinking too much as a coping stragegy and cutting and taking overdoses i feel so inadequate and worthless best wishes to all susan

Hi Susan,

I am sorry you are having a bad day...you may feel as if they were maliciously laughing at you but I am sure they would not do that..I am sure they were being nice to you because you are a good person. Can you find something to do like listen to music...I am listening to music right now to lighten my mood. Its actually helping. I am here if you want to talk...Take care of yourself..okay..

LM

XX

thanks for your reply Lm i realise now that they were not laughing at me ....but i was acting a little strange ... today im really feeling desperatly lonely and i feel alone and abandoned .... there is no one at the other end of the phone when i call my friend ....i will see her later but i cant wait ....i need something to happen but i realise that i have to make something happen myself to help myself .....but at times like these i find it difficult to get motivated and do anything .....

best wishes to all thanks again susan

I am sorry you are feeling lonely right now. The feeling is horrible look forward to seeing your friend later...it may help to take an extra long time getting yourself ready while listening to upbeat music...that usually helps me kill the loneliness and time.

Take care hun.

LM

XX

((((((Susan))))))

sorry to hear you're not feeling so good today... and hope you feel better later.

Thinking of you...

Janey

Hi Susan I know how you feel

At points my life I have used the same coping stragies as your self

Last year I took 4 overdose

So I now what you feel like

But one thing I can tell you are not inadequate and worthless

Just at the moment you are having for problems

With right help you will get better

Keep fighting

I also have had a bad phychiastrist

But Ive got new one his great