Mental Health Forums

Hi :)

rainbow_fishes

Hi :)

I'm Rachel and am 24. I found this place through google and am kinda nervous but it seems great :) I've recently been diagnosed with BPD amongst other things after what seems like forever. I don't really understand it myself but look forward to speaking to others like me. Sometimes I do 'disappear' when online (either because I forget the page / window is open or because I have run out of words or something like that) but am working on that and am trying to be sociable :lol::blink:

I love photographing things, mostly to escape.. I also like sparkly and colourful things. A pot of glitter will keep me happy for ages :rolleyes: I love rainbows but have a fishy phobia which is how I chose my username.

so. umm hi :)

Hi Rachel! This is a good site for making friends and receiving support when you need it. Hope you like it here. Beishek :mellow:

Hi Rachel

welcome to the site! I've found every one here to be really supportive and friendly, I hope you do to! There's also lots of information.

I am also a fan of anything sparkly/glittery :)

I look forward to chatting with you. x

I like fish, they are tasty ^_^

Welcome to the website. i also love shiny things, especially diamonds!!

Hope you find this website informative, supportive and welcoming.

xxx

Hey there, and welcome.

We're a bit of a crazy bunch here, i must admit, BUT my gosh, we're lovely with it too! heh heh.

All these lot are really supportive and friendly, and there's a wealth of info here which im sure you'll find useful too... though i'm sure you'll find all this out for yourself! :)

So, have a good look around, and when you feel ready, get stuck in! :)

Looking forward to chatting with you ... anything you're unsure of, then there's plenty of us about to ask, so don't be shy.

Take care, Crip xxx

hello and :welcomeani:

everyone is friendly and supportive here. i have found it great to be able to say something and not get blank responses (like i do in real life), people understand and its good to feel less alone with things. hope you like it here :)

xxx

hey im jades nice to meet you welcome if you need help around the site let me know ill be round to help u hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello and :welcomeani:

everyone is friendly and supportive here. i have found it great to be able to say something and not get blank responses (like i do in real life), people understand and its good to feel less alone with things. hope you like it here :)

xxx

That's great, I know even those closest to me (few family members) are helpful as much as they can be, but I'm not allowed to talk about things properly, nobody actually wants to listen so I'm glad this place is friendly :D

Hi Rachael -- Rainbow Fishes,

I'm new here and will make my own introduction in a separate email.

I wanted you to know that i was your age when I was diagnosed with BPD ... didn't understand it either. I will be 46 this summer and having one of my endless bouts of "who are my friends?" "I have no friends" "What do I consider a friend?" "Why did I have have to lose all my long time friends?" I feel anxious lately and very alone and isolated, even in my marriage. I feel I don't know him after 10 years ... scary. I feel so self conscious and socially awkward although I am learning to be calmer with the the anxiety. I used to drink more alcohol and I think that took the edge off. I am rambling.

I took a series of classes for BPD and felt they worked really well.

My sleep doctor (I have NED: night time eating disorder) is bringing me down off of Klonopin, that's probably causing the anxiety I feel lately (but the relationship/identiy/whole diagnosis is fairly accurate for me.

Just saying hello. I will probably post much of this on my hello page, if I can find it.

Squeaky

Hi and welcome rachel

I am sure you will find this site very friendly and supportive.

Take Care

Leslie x

I tried to reply yesterday but my connection wasn't going to have any of it - just wanted to thank you all for making me feel so welcome :D

Archived