Mental Health Forums

Crap Night

benji

I was convinced i was getting better but last night was crap, i was sure i had done some thing real bad was sweating and shaking all night, took 3 extra pills but they did fa , kow i am so tired but allsoo keyed up up , that i want to top myself real bad

(((((((((((benji))))))))))))))

Hey benji,

I am sorry you had a crap night,Can you call someone?If you are feeling suicidal then you do really need to phone for help.

Take care

XxX

Oh Benji. But you are here and you are talking to us. I'm sorry last night was crap, today can be brand new and sparkly. xxxxx

Oh Benji. But you are here and you are talking to us. I'm sorry last night was crap, today can be brand new and sparkly. xxxxx

I wish, boy am i a week prat, cant even cope one night , i had to pohone crisis team an they come at 11, mean time i work at things but not finish any, even its a job to keep eyes open but i must as thongs get worser if i close them,

I wish, boy am i a week prat, cant even cope one night , i had to pohone crisis team an they come at 11, mean time i work at things but not finish any, even its a job to keep eyes open but i must as thongs get worser if i close them,

Babe, you only just got back from hospital. It can take a while to adjust. I couldn't even boil an egg when I came out I was terrified and spent most of my time alone upstairs. Is Kia coming round to help you? Is there a day centre you can go to so that you are not alone? xxx

Babe, you only just got back from hospital. It can take a while to adjust. I couldn't even boil an egg when I came out I was terrified and spent most of my time alone upstairs. Is Kia coming round to help you? Is there a day centre you can go to so that you are not alone? xxx

Crisis team will be here in 30 mins i hope, i didnt know things could get down hill after hosp, never mind though, i kick this thing in the asss sooon

Yeah, you kick it in the ass babe! Crisis team should be with you by now, I hope it is going well and they are helpful for you. xxxxx

Hey Benji,

hoped things went well with crisis team. Roses is right. After a spell in hospital id does take time to adapt. i was desperate to get out, but once out i initially felt very alone and scared. I actually wanted to go back for some safety comfort!

You'll beat this benji. Give it a good kick in the ass as you say ^_^ Stay strong

xxx

hope it went ok with the crisis team. coming out of hospital is so hard, no matter how much i have wanted to come out i have always felt so lost when i actually have. dont feel bad that you are finding it tough. you have been through a lot and are doing well, you are doing the right things by calling the crisis team and talking on here, it takes a lot to reach out.

going downhill a bit doesnt mean you stay there, few roads are completely flat. you kick its ass :)

xxx

I know i post t much but last night was strange, i woke at 2 in morning crying and with a feeling of great guilt, no idea why, stayed in forum chat tilll about 4, dare not close eyes as thoughts start to come now

dear dear Benji

lots of posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i am soooooooooooo guilty)

and why shouldnt you

come here when you are alone

i do

all the time

you are loved and cared for here

i dont know about the problems you are having, sorry

but never feel bad about being here

i hope in my heart they can find away to take these bad thoughts away for you

please take care my friend

xx

IT TAKES TIME TO ADJUST WEN U FIRST COME HOME IT TOOK ME 3WEEKS TO GET OVER MY HOSPITAL STAY HUN...............U CAN BEAT THIS U ARE STRONGER THAN THIS ILLNESS BABE.XXXXXXXXXXXX

nothing wrong with posting hun, its much better to reach out and talk to people and im proud of you for doing that. is there anything you can do to help keep the thoughts away, i know for me music can help a lot but its whatever you find that helps.

take care

xxx

Benji has gone back into hospital today.

I know the thread title warns of this being a possible trigger, but I feel it only fair to add an additional warning here too.

I'm going to post what happened under the dark posts section because it is a likely trigger.

Archived