Mental Health Forums

A Hearty Hello

placebo69a

Hello there!

My name is Shy and I'm male 28 y/o, from Israel.

I've been diganosed with BPD after suffering a major depressive episode (Not my first one).

I look forward to taking part in this community and contributing what I can.

Good to be here,

Shy

hello and welcome to the site, everyone here nice and friendly and supoortive any problems just let us know :D xxx

Welcome to the forum, Shy! I have found a lot of support on here, I hope you find what you are looking for also.

xxx

hello and :welcomeani:

good to have you here, everyone is friendly and supportive. if you have any questions please feel free to ask :)

xxx

Hello. My name is Sue from Australia. This is so like an AA meeting or such but here goes. Yes I too have BPD which sucks to the max and am here to try to connect with people who hopefully will understand me and not think me CRAZY!!! :o

Hi and welcome Sue

You will find that us on this site are very understanding and never judge. Hope you find the site very helpful and supportive.

Take Care

Leslie x

Hi and welcome Sue

You will find that us on this site are very understanding and never judge. Hope you find the site very helpful and supportive.

Take Care

Leslie x

thanks leslie but I am unsure how to use this site. I will reply to you to see if I can navigate around a bit so please bear with me. Poor old me a little computer and forum site illiterate and challenged

replying to myself :mellow: I guess I am still not getting this thing. Can anyone help me. Not good at reading instructions. geriatric older nanna a bit computer and forum challenged. Sooorrreee :wacko:

:D Hey and Welcome! I'm guessing you like my favorite band! (Placebo :wub: ) Glad you're here. I hope you find it's a great site!

hello sue welcome to the site :-p some times it can take a lil while to get a reply, coz of different countrys and times etc!

xx

Hello there!

I've been diganosed with BPD after suffering a major depressive episode (Not my first one).

Good to be here,

Shy

Oh hey there. You're from Israel. That explains a lot. I recently watched a report on TV about the mental health situation in Israel. They said Israel's moms were raising a generation of crippled souls......because of all the fighting, the pressure, the attacks. It's unbearable, right?!

I am so sorry you have to live there. I just wish all of this could be ova but there isn't an easy fix for this......except getting rid of all religions. That's what I would do ^^

Do you have childhood trauma as well?

Anyway I'm glad you've found you're way here.

Hello there!

Good to be here,

Shy

Oh hey there. You're from Israel. That explains a lot. I recently watched a report on TV about the mental health situation in Israel. They said Israel's moms were raising a generation of crippled souls......because of all the fighting, the pressure, the attacks. It's unbearable, right?!

I am so sorry you have to live there. I just wish all of this could be ova but there isn't an easy fix for this......except getting rid of all religions. That's what I would do ^^

Do you have childhood trauma as well?

Anyway I'm glad you've found you're way here.

Shy might actually like living in Isreal. It is a beautiful place

Archived