Mental Health Forums

Woooooweeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LadyMacbeth

I have been taking these natural antidepressants for the past two days and I feel like my crazy weird self again if you have not noticed from my posts in humour! Have not told my T about them...I think I will wait! But, somehow they are balancing out the seritonin levels...hoorah for that.

:lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Hi LM,

So are you going to spread the word about these new, natural, remedies? You are not alone though, today has been the best day of 2005 so far, why - I have no idea, but, this is my second day like this and I feel good. I have had a few wobbles during the days, but, who doesn't. The working week is now over and I am so looking forwards to a relaxing weekend.

I hope you have a weekend doing whatever you most like to do.

Take care and have fun,

JT

Good! Glad you are having a great day! Hold on to this moment so you know it will return! Its called anxius..for depression and anti anxiety. Supposed to be side affect free. I am still weary of it...but I could be just manic sitting here singing to Spice Girls Wannabee at the topic of my lungs! :lol:

:P I missed your comments Bets...Nah...I have an ecclectic taste in music...ust feel like listening to upbeat music for a change. :lol:

you havent had me around to give you a reality check lately so i just wanted to add one... look forward to being more involved later unfortunately about to do the disappearing act again for a while.

((((((((((((((((((((( LM )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

bets

Archived