Mental Health Forums

My Best Friend...

LadyMacbeth

I was feeling like crap today then I received a pressie in the mail from my best friend abroad. It made me smile because she is such a wonderful person and a lot like me in so many ways. Makes me happy that I have such a true honest friend. Its hard to find them in this world. :)

Tracey..you shocked the shit out of me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHH!!!!!!!!!No! I had to get the seperately! Nah just joking get your mind out of the gutter for once huh? Janey...unfortunatetly I don't have any really close friends in this country because I keep myself at a distance. It sucks cause its lonely! Bets...how about this you are my second best :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

I think Betsy's sense of humour was rubbing off on Tracey while they were at the conference because Tracey is becomming just as bad as Bets...now I have two fend off me.Naughtygirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::bum::bottom: :bigarmhug[1]:

Ladies, Ladies...

I just don't know what to say, I think you should be a bit more considerate for those in experienced people like myself, who have never, um, never, um, who always blush on girlie nights out when the topic of conversations end up in the gutter, along with the battery operated remote contol car that is increasingly 'harder' to push and requires 'more' effort.

Anyway, I am glad you lot are having fun and not blushing like myself!

Actually LM, I do know what to say, I am pleased someone has sent you a present and made your day a good one.

Have fun all.

Jane

((Jane))

if your lucky we might get you a remote controlled car!!!

(((Lady)))

I dont know what you mean? me? bad? I'm sweet and innocent! honest!!!!

gonna to the market this afternoon to see if i can get you a really pwerful battery!!!! :P

may be some lubricant as well!!!

well you wouldn't want the remote controlled car's engine to seize!!!!! :P

Love ya!

Traceyxxx

Trace,

Have you ever heard that expression before "when worms grow ears?" If I ever do see a worm with ears I will then believe you are as sweet and innocent as you claim to be. Need I have to refer back to the "this person below me game" to refresh your memory? Or maybe that wasn't you...maybe you were just in a dissociative state when you replied to those posts yesterday...that could be it...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good try Tracey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw...don't need any lubricant. :P

person below me game?

guess i missed that thread and someone is using my username!! lol

of cause i'm sweet just ask claudine, verbena and bets!!!!

there again better not ask bets!!! :P

Umm...yeah you are right...won't ask Bets that! :lol: Trying to figure out who is worse... :lol:

you are so acurate not asking bets! i could give you the real lowdown on Tracey... lol. Suffice it to say LM the three of us together would probably get lynched!

ask tracey about her key chain!

I think the two of you would be the best therapy for me...wait...the three us together may actually be committed...but hey we would scare away the doctors. :lol:

Archived