Mental Health Forums

Im Manic And Want To Be Depressed!

Shelley

Yep, been manic for a good few day's/week's can't remember, dont know what to do with myself, want the crash, want it like a blanket around me to keep me safe.

Did a b-b-q last night for for my kids and there freinds, spoke in rhyme all the time, boy's freinds looked at me odd, they didnt say anything but I know they noticed, cant relax, cant sit, racing thoughts, want to go somewhere, expired all my options, need to come down, so hot, mussles ache. So much house work, dont know where to start first. Want to read a book, cant sit still. H says keep I talking 'rubbish'. Cant stop. Want to shut the fuck up. Odd looks from neighbours, they think im crazy. Im not crazy. Just need to crash.

Need to crash!

Can understand Shelley, when I am manic it starts out glorious a few days down the line it takes on a sinister tone. My H finds me annoying and my children tell me to stop being so hyper, to which I'll say I'm fine. I act like a hurricane whirling through things creating a mess wherever I go always moving. Drop plates ,glasses because i'm rushing everything, can also relate to muscles hurting it can be agony usually when I am tossing around in bed trying to get my body to sleep. For muscles i try putting sea salt in warm bath. Mind you I find the depression equally as bad, I think I just crave for my body to relax feel like i'm a hollow twig under pressure and that I'll snap and be unable to put myself together again. Hope you find some quiet soon Shelly Take care. xxB

(((((((((((((((((shelley)))))))))))))))))) maybe thatll contain u lol just kidding sweetheart :)

Can understand Shelley, when I am manic it starts out glorious a few days down the line it takes on a sinister tone. My H finds me annoying and my children tell me to stop being so hyper, to which I'll say I'm fine. I act like a hurricane whirling through things creating a mess wherever I go always moving. Drop plates ,glasses because i'm rushing everything, can also relate to muscles hurting it can be agony usually when I am tossing around in bed trying to get my body to sleep. For muscles i try putting sea salt in warm bath. Mind you I find the depression equally as bad, I think I just crave for my body to relax feel like i'm a hollow twig under pressure and that I'll snap and be unable to put myself together again. Hope you find some quiet soon Shelly Take care. xxB

Thankyou, didnt think anyone would understand!

Yeah, it starts off good, but then I get all irritable and shouty, and think I can take on the world!

My legs are all puffed up from exhaustuion. Went into town and was talking to people I dont know, trying to get them to come for a drink with me. Nobody did. One guy said 'your not well in the head'.

Took my night meds last night plus 3 Nytol, still couldnt sleep.

Cant stop rabbiting on, got to stop before my CPN comes tommorow.....heeeeeeelp!

Dont want to be admitted!

Oh and thanks ((((((((jades)))))))) :lol::lol: :lol:

Too many goldfish to feed.

Too many fleas to breed.

Too many cats to brush.

All has to busy bee in a rush.

:lol:

read some research reports on psychaitric inpatient wards.

you will feel deprssed soon enough

Ive been admitted too many times to possibly say, and I think that is funny, very very, funny.

Called H a lavortory bowl in my sleep and it woke me up, hence was cracking up for two hours last night. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

H is not amused, but that just makes it worse..... :lol:

Saw my pdoc today, been put back on Quetiapine 300 XL, re-diagnosed with Bi-Polar, still not been told where the off switch is. So very tired, feel like getting on a fast motorbike and rideing off beachy head.

But I wont. Promise.

Called H a lavortory bowl in my sleep and it woke me up, hence was cracking up for two hours last night. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

H is not amused, but that just makes it worse..... :lol:

[/q

:lol::lol::lol: at lavortory bowl oooooooh that cracked me up

Finally got prescribed Procyclodine for my Akathesia, so my legs can stay still, and it worked after taking the first tablet....

hooray, im so happy!!!

Shelley xxx

Hey, i'll trade you. I'll take your manic episodes for a week and you can have my depression. Deal? steve

Hey, i'll trade you. I'll take your manic episodes for a week and you can have my depression. Deal? steve

I have my own deppresion now thanks. I really dont think youd like my mania for a week, it starts off good, euphoric like, but after three days of no sleep, it turns into a living nightmare. No deal!

Archived