Mental Health Forums

Ireland

Paul

Hi

Well, back from a couple of days in Dunegal, been cleaning carpets, cleaning a winters worth of gunk out of gutters and attacking some form of plant that was threating to overwhelm the front of the cottage. I shuld have known it was not going to be an easy trip when I was offered the chance to go for nothing.

Hope you all played nicely when I was away :D

And on top of that, I am an extra year older - now 41 - middle age rappidly approaching :(

Paul

Yes, I enjoyed the break and being away from the pressures of having to produce some research results - the problem with breaks is that they come to an end and all to soon you are back where you were.

I can recomend Donegal for anyone wanting a break from it all, and where we were to it was away from it all. I will try to get back and spend some real time there. Looks like plenty to do with fishing horse riding, cannoeing and stuffing your face with food. Had a 4 course meal on Sunday afternoon for 16 Euros!!!!!

I will see if I can find the link to the place, it is owned by a good friend, (going to be my best man), with bookings through an agency.

Archived