Mental Health Forums

Can't Use Chat

PuppyLove

As was already said, we have never claimed that the money is so that we can run a chatroom! There are other options, such as volunteering that enables people to use the chatroom and doesn't involve donating any money. The reason we don't allow every member that joins to access the chatroom is to prevent trolls from triggering, upsetting and intimidating the vulnerable people that use the chatroom. There are long term members here that have contacted us before and been given access to the chatroom without having to contribute time or money because they could not at that time, but had been here long enough and posted enough that we knew they were not trolls or a threat to other members.

The safety and well being of our members comes first. The forum is still free for you to use.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's to protect the chatroom from members that may come here under false pretenses (trolls) those who are looking to trigger and upset others. It is unlikely someone would go to the lengths of paying or volunteering just to access chat to upset people. It is implemented due to the fact that members here have mental health problems and can be very vulnerable.

I feel that this an aduquate response to your question and that money should not even be considered a factor. Until recently new members were able to use chat, but as sammy has said, it is to protect us as we are vulnerable people. I hope that you accept this as a valid reason

What does no reciept mean? Does it mean that there is excess money? That some of the money recieved has not yet been spent? I dont' see the issue with that! It's not like someone is running off with it and spending it, it will be sat in the bank for when it's needed and only used for it's intended purpose - the running of bpd world!

Or does it mean that more was spent than was recieved? I know that Joshua has in the past used his own money when donations have fallen short!

What is your purpose in showing us the accounts? I don't get it! Why are you here? Are you here for support? Because right now it doesn't seem that is your purpose for being here!

So far you have tried to incite racism and encourage someone in false beliefs that others are being racist towards her when they are not, and now this!

We have also never said they are paying to use the chat! When someone donates it is to support the charity, and if you go t upgrades it lists the benefits you get from donating. That does not mean that you are paying for those things, just that they are a benefit to donating!

Hello Narinda here. It means money spending no showing where it has gone. I find you rude to me I show public documents and it is against the law to incite racist, I not racist I want to make friend. Please no abuse me.

Narinda

Hello friend I do not knowing it is due to a black as you told people and friend. Please do not feel it is your skin.

Narinda

I think you are saying here it is not due to skin colour?

But it also has nothing to do with money. It is to protect vulnerable people from 'trolls' as Sammy has already said

I don't care what the accounts show or that they are shown, my concern is your motive for being here or why you would post this stuff in this topic when it has nothing to do with the topic! If you have concerns about the accounts then submit a ticket. However I am pretty sure all charities in this country are closely monitored and I doubt very much that anything untoward is going on! Not only this I don't get how reciept deficit/surplus is interpreted as reciepts being missing? Where does it say that? If that were the case how could you have a surplus of reciepts? That would be impossible! I am pretty sure this figure is regarding whether there is money leftover after donations or whether there was an overspend compared to what was recieved.

Hello Narinda here I did mean no person was being rude about skin colour. Sorry if not clear. My friend was asked to pass money my other friend did search on accounts. I tell friend I not pass money to £4000 fixtures or no recordings. I feel sorry and called racist is hurting me greatly.

Narinda

My friend puppylove I am sorry that a black is not liked here.

This to me is encouraging racism! Not one person on this forum has ever said that any black person is not liked here or welcome! Everyone is welcome on this forum! I also did not say you were a racist, just that you were encouraging it. It seems you are trying to incite people to doubt each other on here as well as trying to get people to doubt the integrity of the charity itself. I just don't understand why you would do that is all, especially if as you say you are here to get friends.

Hello Samy I am sorry I am not clear. I was trying to say I sorry puppylove felt that black was not good. I thinking you agressive to meI will discuss but calm please. The accounts are public I seem to have been mistake in what I did to help friend.

Narinda

Thankyou for clarifying that your statment was worded wrong and that you did not mean to encourage racist thinking, but in fact were empathising with how someone felt as oppose to saying that how she felt was a true reflection on the people that use the site.

Sammy, well done for remaining so calm and neutral on this thread.

£10 for a YEAR is a tiny, insignificant amount. Works out at at like less than 75p a month and the bonus is access to chat etc...

For the love of god just stop fucking whingeing. You sound like spoilt little children. If you don't like it don't donate. If you do like it then donate and shut the fuck up you are so ungrateful.

you are so ungrateful.

its just a forum and a chatroom, ungrateful for what? the user generated content that does not come from the site itself??

jk I support yall, I just like picking apart arguments :lol:

Sammy, well done for remaining so calm and neutral on this thread.

£10 for a YEAR is a tiny, insignificant amount. Works out at at like less than 75p a month and the bonus is access to chat etc...

For the love of god just stop fucking whingeing. You sound like spoilt little children. If you don't like it don't donate. If you do like it then donate and shut the fuck up you are so ungrateful.

You took the words right out of my mouth Roses.

Totally agree

The site, and how it is run, should not have to justify itself. The rules are the rules. Either volunteer some of your own time to the community or pay a small (less than 75p a month) subscription to gain access to the desired features. Whingeing and moaning about it and causing arguements is not gonna change anything.

Archived