Mental Health Forums

Can't Use Chat

PuppyLove

Its about wanting to give something back.

We have access to a forum here for support.You dont have to donate as mentioned before you can be a peer supporter ect which doesnt cost anything.

I am a mod because this site ha been a big help and support to me...so i want to give something back.

If you dont then thats your choice.Going on and on about it is pointless.

Its been explained countless amounts of time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a troll here.

I AM NOT A TROLL,i wish people will STOP saying that,just because i have opinions does not mean i am a TROLL

common on where are the cameras where is jemery beadle.

Alot of things in life test us and some test are worth more then others.

we do not all have the same views , we are not all the same , i am white i have suffered racism towards me it is not unquie to one skin tone.

If u want to use chat thats fine it has been explain how u can get excess if not thats fine

If you want to use the forum thats fine and if u dont thats fine

It is not fair though to insult those that try to help even if they get it wrong i am wrong often i am sure i am human after all

If you are not a troll then please stop going on other people's threads and hijacking them.

And please stop insulting our intelligence.

I only said you were a troll co you said there was a cliche on here.

Was playing your game. If it's good for the goose to name call, then it's good for the gander honey.

I agree with Roxy in the other thread.

Sammy, well done for remaining so calm and neutral on this thread.

£10 for a YEAR is a tiny, insignificant amount. Works out at at like less than 75p a month and the bonus is access to chat etc...

For the love of god just stop fucking whingeing. You sound like spoilt little children. If you don't like it don't donate. If you do like it then donate and shut the fuck up you are so ungrateful.

You took the words right out of my mouth Roses.

Totally agree

i really dislike the tone of these posts also but please can we not go around swearing at people, this has to be against the rules of a support forum i would of hoped and it certainly inst conductive to the atmosphere of support

i agree there is a clique, but then no one is forced to be here so i agree with the just leave idea but the swearing is out of order

Ah dear, but it is freedom of speech and expression is it not?

You say this roses but you don't like it when you are told the truth,you accused me of being a TROLL just cos i had an opinion

Please stop hijacking the thread, this thread is about chat access, if you want to discuss cliques on the forum or intenet trolls please start a thread of your own, thanks!

Please stop hijacking the thread, this thread is about chat access, if you want to discuss cliques on the forum or intenet trolls please start a thread of your own, thanks!

well said sammy,i was accused of hijacking walkers thread and then roses does it to mine,what a cheek,I never thoughtt of that.

discussions on other threads evolve from one thing to another, what an earth is wrong with that, it is after all what happens in the course of an adult conversation, and has happened on numerous threads on this board before, although there appears to be a great deal of tit for tat at the moment so i guess i shouldnt be mentioning 'adult' converstaion

discussions on other threads evolve from one thing to another, what an earth is wrong with that, it is after all what happens in the course of an adult conversation, and has happened on numerous threads on this board before, although there appears to be a great deal of tit for tat at the moment so i guess i shouldnt be mentioning 'adult' converstaion

I agree,also does it say that it is not allowed to do this?

5. Try and stay 'On Topic'; if something comes up within a topic that you would like to discuss, please start a new thread.

Yes this is in the rules, although it as a guideline rather than a hard and fast rule.

is there anything in the rules about not swearing at people? i really am utterly disgusted at this, if its not in the rules it should be as it goes directly against the idea of supporting people

"£10 for a YEAR is a tiny, insignificant amount. Works out at at like less than 75p a month and the bonus is access to chat etc...

For the love of god just stop fucking whingeing. You sound like spoilt little children. If you don't like it don't donate. If you do like it then donate and shut the fuck up you are so ungrateful. "

Roses

hehe not doing to well in the old 'welcoming the newbies' thing anymore?

What you said above is simply vile, and addressed to new members, some of who - i believe- are genuinely confused about the 'system', which keeps changing.

well, youve proved one thing to me anyhow, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

"£10 for a YEAR is a tiny, insignificant amount. Works out at at like less than 75p a month and the bonus is access to chat etc...

For the love of god just stop fucking whingeing. You sound like spoilt little children. If you don't like it don't donate. If you do like it then donate and shut the fuck up you are so ungrateful. "

Roses

hehe not doing to well in the old 'welcoming the newbies' thing anymore?

What you said above is simply vile, and addressed to new members, some of who - i believe- are genuinely confused about the 'system', which keeps changing.

well, youve proved one thing to me anyhow, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

I am shocked as to how disrepectful and hurtful you are being. This topic is bringing out the worst in people, and to be honest, i am disgusted

Archived