Mental Health Forums

Introduction

SwissRoll

hi

i am 30 years old and have BPD,I want to make friends and chat with people in same situation as myself(If there is any)

thanks for reading.xxxxxxxxxx

:welcomeani: BPD is quite common around here, so there's a good chance there are people who understand. :) We're pretty friendly and supportive (although we do have arguments sometimes). I hope you like it here.

I love swiss roll. Trifle is not the same withouth swiss roll soaked in sherry - yummee......

Welcome, I am not BPD but I am here to talk. xxx

Hello Swissroll,

Welcome to the site, I think you should obviously be wary of people wanting to smother you in custard or ice cream.

I hope you find the support you need.

Ginger

Hello Swissroll,

Welcome to the site, I think you should obviously be wary of people wanting to smother you in custard or ice cream.

I hope you find the support you need.

Ginger

:lol:

SwissRoll, hmmmm, making me hungry... :lol:

Welcome to the site. I als have BPD, 33 etc. I'm sure you'll find many people you can relate too. I hope you find this a supportive site

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello and :welcomeani:

ahhh another name to make me hungry at bizarre times of the night when i see it :lol: i hope you find the support you are looking for here :)

xxx

Hi and welcome Swiss

I also have BPD. Hope you find the site helpful, we are a very friendly bunch here. you have come to the right place to make friends.

Hope chat with you soon

Leslie x

Thank you for your kind welcomes

Hey Swiss, May I ask wat BPD stands for??? Ive only joined today, well saying that ive only come onto use the site today cos Im feeling lost and indeed of a friend. xxx

hi

i am 30 years old and have BPD,I want to make friends and chat with people in same situation as myself(If there is any)

thanks for reading.xxxxxxxxxx

HI THERE WELCOME TO THE FOLD.XXXXX

Hi and :welcomeani: I've found every one here to be really kind and supportive, I hope you find things to be the same for you.

Love your user name!

x

Archived