Mental Health Forums

Well Now

walker

I agree with what Ruth said. You are making amazing progress and it makes me so happy to hear about it! Don't let your cc bring you down more than you have to. You can't stop how he makes you feel, but try to realize that he's not always right and you can ignore what he says if you don't agree with it. Good luck with everything and I hope things continue to go great. Its wonderful to think about you being happy and laughing and looking forward to going back to work.

xxx

Well done for the progress you have made.

Try to remember those feelings.

It's far easier to remember the bad than to recall the good.

Granted there often seem to be more bad than good!!!

Really proud of the journey you are making......

its sad

you are so kind

you say well done, that i am making progress

yet it does not feel like progress

it feel like loss, distance,

like i was on a journey and i have lost my way so i have had to stop travelling

like the illness was my creation - my badness - my inside -

and i have grown weary

words are hard - without condeming myself more -

sad

stopping traveling on a journey doesnt mean you have gone backwards, or that you wont continue on it. stops and starts are a pain as you never quite feel like you know where you stand but you will begin to travel again. not long ago you didnt even think it was possible for you to feel ok but you did get some good times. you will get them again.

maybe you have put the map down and temporarily forgotten where it is, kind of like putting your glasses on top of your head and then spending ages looking for them. we are still here though to support you in finding your way again.

xxx

(((Walker))), if okay.

How're you feeling today?

Oh, and you know - your last post saying "you are so kind, you say well done, that i am making progress" - well, hon - we're nice because you're nice, and you deserve gentleness and kindness and support, and so we all offer it, and yes, hun - well done. You have done brilliantly, and it is something to smile at, it really is. You just rest awhile, then you can stand yourself up, dust yourself down, and start your little wander to the top. We;re all here to support you along the way. You've done it once - there's nothing to stop you doing it again :)

(Argh! Sorry for sounding lecture-like. I just care, that's all. )

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived