Mental Health Forums

Another Newbie Here

charliegirl

this is my first post here, bit nervous about posting, but i guess everyone else does too the first time and i tell myself in a way i'm anonymous if u know what i mean?

i thought it would be useful to have this board if i ever need to vent any of my emotions, get things out my system, i find writing my thoughts sometimes theraputic, i used to keep loads of diaries, i find it often helpful to write down my negative confusing thoughts sometimes it stops me from going into self distruct mode.

i find it hard to deal with my emotions and letting go, i often end up hurting myself.

my diagnosis are anorexia, depression, personality disorder and self-harmer.

can't think of anything else, that'll do for now, don't know what else to blab on about so i'll clear off for now and hope i post again sometime soon.

Welcome to BPDWORLD Charliegirl. You are right we have all been nervous about posting. But, I will assure you that we are very supportive and a friendly bunch.

Writing thoughts down are very therapeutic...especially in a community with people who are going through the same problems. Hope to see you around.

Take care,

LM

XX

:welcomeani: come and make yourself at home

we where all nervous about posting to start with

but you will find it easier

and we dont bite!

take care

Traceyxxx

hi charliegirl

im a newbie aswell nd was really nervous but everyone here r so nice nd understanding

c u around xxx

kimmi :D

hi charliegirl

charlie says... mememeow! i love that song. anyway. my point is; welcome and stuff.

take care for now and speak soon

xx

:welcomeani: Charliegirl.

This is a nice place to be. The people are really great here when it comes to support and friendship. It is also a wonderful place to let your feelings out and vent about stuff to, but at the same time, to have fun too. I hope you get the most out of this. Look forward to seeing you on the boards. :)

xxKatie

hi everyone,

thanks for replying to me, you've all made me feel very welcome, i look forward to getting to know u all more,

see ya later

:)

Hi hope u find thiz site useful and all its members friendly 9which they r)

looking forward to reading ur posts!

Im not here to piss on ur parade

im here to make money and get laid

i cant speak in a crowd when im alone im too loud

youve done ur daddy proud

thanks 4 keeping me company

youve all been so nice to me

:P :P

:welcomeani: hi charlie girl im quite new to this site i have selfharmedand i think i have bulimia so i know where your coming from chat again love debs

Archived