Mental Health Forums

Hello

thatguybayne

My name is Stephen. I am 27 years old and live in the Latrobe Valley in Victoria, Australia. I was recently dianosed with major depression and anxiety as well as social phobia. I saw a video on Youtube about Borderline Personality Disorder that described me and my behavour to a tee. It had a link at the end of the video to these forums so I thought I should come join up.

Hi Stephen.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll find it to be a supportive place. I'm a new user too and have found the forum peeps to be cool!

Good luck!

Little_Lady x x x

Thank you very much. I've been taking a look around and it's seems like such a nice supportive place.

Hello Stephen,

Welcome. hope you find this site supportive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you think you have BPD you should go to your doctor or psytchiayrist to get an official diagnosis, simply so you can get the help you need xxxxx

Hello Stephen,

Welcome. hope you find this site supportive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you think you have BPD you should go to your doctor or psytchiayrist to get an official diagnosis, simply so you can get the help you need xxxxx

Thank you. I'm going to see my doctor and then my councillor this week so I'm going to take it up with them. I suspect my councillor (who's a great lady, btw) may already know.

Hi Stephen, I hope all goes well with doc and counselor. I have bpd and I thought that youtube vid was one of the most insightful things I've ever seen on the disorder

Hello Stephen, welcome mate, you've found a good spot for support, and advice.

hope to see ya around, Pm me if ya need any help finding your way way around.

take care

Marc

Welcome Stephen and I wanna know did you draw that picture of Harley Quinn? If so you're a good artist.

Heya! The rest of the guys have been spot on when they've said that this is a supportive place - it's been a real life-saver for me on several occasions.

And we don't bite, either. Much. :)

Hope to get to speak to you some more soon,

Crip xx

hello and :welcomeani:

yup, its a really supportive place and people are friendly and understanding. good luck with the doctor and councilor. i hope you like it here :)

xxx

:welcomeani: Welcome, Stephen!

The youtube video is what brought me here, as well. I hope we'll see you in the chat room, as when the UK people go to sleep, things get pretty quiet around here. Still, there are other members from Aus, and the U.S. & Canadian contingent hold similar hours. I'll be relocating to the southern Philippines, in a few months, so if you need a place to escape to to recharge your batteries, you'll always be welcome to stay at our beach house. I look forward to getting to know you, until then... :welcomeani:

Mike

Welcome Stephen and I wanna know did you draw that picture of Harley Quinn? If so you're a good artist.

No, it was my fiancee but I'm just as proud of that compliment as if I drew it. She drew it for me because of my unhealthy obsession with Harley Quinn. Lol.

:welcomeani: Welcome, Stephen!

The youtube video is what brought me here, as well. I hope we'll see you in the chat room, as when the UK people go to sleep, things get pretty quiet around here. Still, there are other members from Aus, and the U.S. & Canadian contingent hold similar hours. I'll be relocating to the southern Philippines, in a few months, so if you need a place to escape to to recharge your batteries, you'll always be welcome to stay at our beach house. I look forward to getting to know you, until then... :welcomeani:

Mike

Thanks Mike. You're very kind. :blush: Always wanted to visit Canada. Sounds like an awesome country.

And thank you all. This is the warmest welcome I've ever gotten on a forum. I can't help but think if more people were like you this world wouldn't be so horrible.

Stephen,

Sorry, I meant our beach house in Davao(philippines). I'm relocating there in the fall & just wanted to let you know that if you ever need to get away from it all, I am developing the property, presently, to be a quiet, private place. Once over there, I'll probably build beach houses on our beaches in Argao & Dalaguete - both near Cebu - as well. Use would be "pro bono"(no charge). If you ever do come to the West Coast of Canada, however, give me a "heads-up" & I could probably arrange accomodation for you here, as well.

hey im jades welcome nice to meet you this is a great place its saved my butt a bunch ! hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived