Mental Health Forums

Anger Issues And Voices

NeoDelta

This past week or so Ive been having increasing anger issues and an increase in the voices.. I can flip just like that over anything. I get so angry that I start to scream just to release some tension. The voices are making it worse. My hubby has noticed an increase of objects being thrown about, at first he thought it was dear old PMT, but its becoming more apparent that its not.

Im becoming verbally aggressive to people in the street and see no problem of dishing out some verbal abuse, specially if I know they are in the wrong. My hubby had to literally hold me from going after some kids who had been shop lifting, I was more than willing to go after the kids, but in the frame of mind im in right now I might have actually attacked them.

Then there was the road rage incident, where this bloke threatened to hit both me and hubby, he was about 40 odd, and I ended up giving him some verbal, and we followed him for a bit to freak him out. I wanted to get out of the car and well you get the picture.

This is worrying me, Im not a violent person. Yet at this moment, Ive got voices that seem to be playing with my anger levels. I told Duty at my cmht, and guess what they dont offer anything to help with anger issues. Just got to take my meds.

I fear that by the end of the week i could end up either hurting someone and/or getting arrested for some public order offense.

Hi there. I think you could benefit from seeing your doctor and perhaps getting some anger management classes. I've been through that and it helps.

Perhaps look at your day-to-day stuff and see if there are triggers and any way you can reduce yourself being in that situation. best of luck. xxx

Archived