Mental Health Forums

Website Been Down!

Joshua

I am very sorry for the recent disruption to the forums and website. This has been due to upgrades that become increasingly complicated, any attempts to inform you all become worthless.

As you will see there has been many changes but this being said there should be no further disruptions as we have tried to get it all done in one go.

Please try to get used to the new look, take your time, see what you think and let me know your thoughts.

Once again please accept my apologies and be assured that I have been working round the clock to have the forums up as soon as humanly possible.

I am very sorry for the recent disruption to the forums and website. This has been due to upgrades that become increasingly complicated, any attempts to inform you all become worthless.

As you will see there has been many changes but this being said there should be no further disruptions as we have tried to get it all done in one go.

Please try to get used to the new look, take your time, see what you think and let me know your thoughts.

Once again please accept my apologies and be assured that I have been working round the clock to have the forums up as soon as humanly possible.

Hi josh!!

I think it looks amazing a really great job!! I was very freaked when i couldnt get onto the website, thought it had been closed down, lol but it looks really funky now love it!! Quick question if you dont mind.....since site went down i have been unable to enter chat, it keeps flashing the msg, invalid username or password, i have tried signing out and back in again but the same prop, any ideas?? Or do you know who i should contact? Thanks so much, not very good with these thread things.

Sophhee xx

Il sort that now.

I'm getting that too, invalid username or password when trying to sign into chat, help me pls Josh! Looks fab tho!

I is getting that as well! Aarrgghh, am having BPD chat withdrawal sdifjgowsdjlifgjwekafhdkjrwgahui :)

Really does doesnt it...thankyou so much josh!!! toaster...missfit...hows my girls?!?! missed u guys was worried site was gone 4eva!! I have pm'd you 2 can u let me know if you recieve them?? dunno what im doing ya see lol as per xxxxx

Stolen :)

They will be back within the hour. It was either keep the board closed while you wait or have you back asap.

Speak of the devils - They back.

Hi Joshua

Forum looks good, but took me forever get used old one so I now need a course on how use this 1 LOL. I have noticed all my PM's have gone...any idea if get them back.

Many Thanks

Leslie x

I really like the new look!!!!thought i wouldnt as i was so used to the other one but it looks great!!cant actually get into chat tho :(

Thanks for getting the site back up and running and for all the work you and the staff are doing Josh.

The new look is great as well :D.

Shame about the PMs but I guess you can't have everything.

When you are looking at the list of new content (posts), I can't see a way to automatically go to the end of the topic, i.e. the last post.

All you seem to be able to do is go to the first post in the topic. And some of them, humour ones, have a lot of replies.

There is a pm function, if you go to the persons name and click on send me a message you can send a message. Also to pick up your messages you click on the little arrow next to your name on the top right hand side of the page and then click messenger on your drop down menu.

If I want to use fast reply I can't. No text is typed in the box and as soon as I click in the box it brings me to the full editor box?? Also, where is the key tha tells you what colout folders mean what as they are not the same colours as they were? Am all confused.... but the new layout is fab! xxx

ugh i hate meself for saying this cuz i feel like i am bein all bpdish etc but the chat is loading again but its still sayin invalid etc..i did pay!!! an my rational side is telling me its still the updates bein sorted etc, but my bad side is tellin me i cant get in for other reasons...sorreeeeeee..i need reassurance!! sorreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee