Mental Health Forums

Website Been Down!

Joshua

Just wondered too, when I click on view new content, it is bringing up 38,000 odd entries and not just the new ones? Also, how can you see who is in chat before you go in? xxx Missed you too Toastie-girl xxx

very bottom of the board, mark board as read. it will clear the 1000's of posts and start it from now. Chat - still not working but should show it as normal when it is.

There is a new function to PM's. When you send a pm to someone it opens up as a conversation with that person once they have replied, you can add up to 18 more recipients. All those that you add can see ALL the messages sent between you all so that you can have a conversation with everyone at the same time. Obviously if you want to keep your conversation just between you and one person you don't add any more recipients.

Thanks for all your hard work Josh.

At least we all know we haven't been abandoned! LOL

Will have a proper mess about to get used to the new layout etc over next couple o days!

S

x

Sorry for false hope all, you can send messages but only moderators can invite particpants to the conversation. Been testing things out.

Things I've noticed:

Topic starters name does not show up when you are in new content page, only the last poster shows up.

If you click on the topic it no longer goes to the last post (no option for that either) it goes to first unread post.

If you reply to a new topic it no longer shows up in new content page until someone else posts again.

This'll take a bit of getting use to, but im glad it's back up and running, im not good with change, and Id only just got used to the old one!

It looks fab though joshua! :)

Hi everyone, I missed you all! XXX

Thanks Em. I've cleared them now. *phew* xxx

Thanks Sammy, got your pm thanks, have replied! Your last post on here covered all my other queries. Thanks xxx

And thanks Josh and the team for all your hard work. xxx

I take it from the banner at the top of the page that it's now called "Liberty", not "BPD World"?

hi,

im not very good with change either.

*feels really confused*

ty for the new forum, was worried, but i guess will take a bit of getting used too.

a.

It said mental health forums, so I guess replacement name must be Liberty - which I quite like. BPD world is still bpd world if you want to go to their home page or anything. Therfore Liberty is the mental health forum run by bpd world.

Quick way to pm someone, below their status ie: sponsor, loyal member, moderator etc... There are little squares - if you scroll over one of these it will tell you what it links to eg: their blog, add as friend, gallery or pm.

The first box is a pic of a person - this is add as friend

The second box is an envelope - this is pm this person

The third box is a book - this is blog and only shows up if the person has a blog

The forth box is a little green picture - this is their gallery and again only shows up if the person has anything in their gallery

The second way to pm someone is to go to their profile and click on message this person

Alternatively you can click on the arrow next to your name at top right of the forum and select my messenger from the drop down box then select new message and enter the name of the person manually.

If someone has sent you a message a number comes up next to your name at top right of forum, but also if notifcations are on the message will pop up on your screen when you make an action on the forum.

Hope this helps.

The Liberty banner is one that has been around on the forums for years, it is not new.

Taken from the terms and conditions of BPDWORLD:

Although linked through BPDWORLD the mental health forums, abuse survivor’s forums, chat room, journals and blogs are licensed and owned by Joshua Cole. BPDWORLD helps to fund the running of the forums, chat, journals and blogs. Any money made through sponsorship and subscriptions goes back into BPDWORLD. Mini mods are members of the general public who use the forums and have offered to help out, they are not associated with BPDWORLD in any way. Terms and conditions for the forums, chat, journals and blogs are set and upheld by Joshua Cole as he sees fit and has no bearing on BPDWORLD. These terms can be found here.

looks interesting. not had problem using it, just adapting lol

wondering though i tried to leave a comment on someones profile page and couldnt even find the button to do so yet on my profile page i can see where it would be. not sure why, is it a setting that you can turn on and off now or am i just missing something when looking on her page?

xxx

OooogH, mmmph, oooogh, fancy-shmancy!

It's like being away for a weekend & coming home to find that someone has renovated your house! Hope you didn't chase out any vermin, during construction, as I've grown quite attached to them. The new paint IS biodegradeable, right? Hope I can still look through the windows to see who is home, before actually entering the house, I'll have to check it out. :) (Now all I need is a blueprint for the house!)

... Hey, wait a minute... what's this golden statue of Joshua doing in the foray? Better we move it to somewhere safe, where it won't get damaged by party-goers. ;)