Mental Health Forums

Website Been Down!

Joshua

still cant find it on this one persons profile :unsure: scrolled down as far as it would go but was nothing more. can find it on everyone elses, gonna end up feeling really thick soon lol

sorry to be pain in ass :rolleyes:

xxx

I say, are you all there? The paint on these walls are still sticky, can someone point me to the chatroom? I've found the door, I think, but it's locked. Could someone please come out here & hold my hand, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all of this. Says my name & password are invalid. DON'T INVALIDATE ME! :unsure:

I say, are you all there? The paint on these walls are still sticky, can someone point me to the chatroom? I've found the door, I think, but it's locked. Could someone please come out here & hold my hand, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all of this. Says my name & password are invalid. DON'T INVALIDATE ME! :unsure:

I'm hoping it'll be back soon, really not coping with nobody to talk to it's very lonely! lol think i'm gonna go nuts!

they have probably disabled comments then.

chat as mentioned in this thread several times is not working yet

Hey Joshy

first of all congrats on the new update. Great job!!! Posting just got so much easier :)

However there is one thing I find quite annoying. I am using Firefox 3.5 (like all cool people ;) ) and well the forum doesn't really fit the page......

So when I am scrolling down, not only do I go up and down but also left and right.....which becomes really annoying over time....especially since the space on the right isn't used for anything.

I know how much work all of this is and nothing can go perfectly...you did a great job. I am just giving you construcitve critiscim....please don't be mad at me ^^.

Oh and I somehow can't access the live chat anymore...it says incorrect username, password o_O

S1CKK

PS: OMG I can add files!!! *wooohoooo thank YOU!!!!*

Edited by S1CKK

you can close the space on the right, there is an x at the top. we are looking into if it can be removed

Ok thank you! The space got a lot smaller...but still if it's not doing anything (except making me feel dizzy when I scroll) why is it there?!

Note for welcomers: At the top of the new contents page are tabs: members, calenders, forums, blogs etc... If you click on members and then click new content it will show who has signed up since you last looked. At the moment there are none (at least on mine anyway) This means you can welcome people even before they make their first post (if you want to). Just something I noticed, don't know if it works yet as noone on my list yet just says no new content. But I'm guessing this is what it does and that it will work the next time someone joins.

Obviously if you want to see new forum content you need to click back onto the forum tab. Also I've noticed if you send a message or reply to a message and then click new content it automaticaly goes straight to the members tab so you need to click on the forum tab to see the new forum content again.

The new skin is nice, I was wondering why the site was down yesterday.

Oh, there is one problem, I'm getting a scroll bar at the bottom of my screen, scrolling along on this forum just reveals a blank white space, skin problem maybe.

Wow! Everything is so different! It looks very nice though, Josh... and everyone else who helped. I was worried when the sign in was all different, but then I checked here and saw all the regulars talking, so I still feel at home! Just a nice, updated home now. Thanks everyone for all the hard work you all do on the forum, it looks wonderful!

xxx

ive been mulling it over and having a play with new forum for a couple of hours now and i really do like it!!! thankyou josh xx

Hey Josh. Wasn't aware that this place was down as have been busy busy busy, but just wanted to thank you, and that although it's gunna be a bit of a challenge for me to get used to the changes, i'm loving the new look! Cheers - you really look after all of us, bless ya!

Crip x

it dont give ya long before ya timed out :blink: i know we sposed to be chattin an all lol but some folk (as in me) go in cuz they lonely or whatever an just need to see names on the screen to remind them there are other ppl in the world lol. it gives ya like 10 mins if that lol. but still like the new room better than the old 1 (the look, i mean)

OMG

Its changed, i am feeling very confused and well just confused.

I know you have worked hard on this but i cant get over the change, it has really thrown me.

User Auth Config Error. Code AU574. - what does this mean?? this is the message i am getting now lol

it means you have been naughty and about to get booted toast cos I'm getting same message :)

I'm a goooood girl me