Mental Health Forums

Website Been Down!

Joshua

well now we know who all the naughty ones are, under normal circumstances you would be banned from the site for eternity, but i cant find the button, it moved in the change, so we'll let you stay :P

sorry forgot to say the person i was trying to leave a comment to, the option came back. confused but have stopped sulking now as im sure you will all be pleased to hear ;)

xxx

It never said Mental Health Forums.

not for a long time,....the good (bad) old days

Whatever you says goes Josh..... can i help (but not today please struggling)

Hi,

Well I just came here for the first time and it was good just to write things down. So good job. Thanks for your efforts 'cos this is obviously a valuable forum.

There is no pm managment in my avatar only a blog option.

Its in every one else's but not mine, why please ?

Errr Bye bye!

I dont know what to tell you. There is your name in the top right of the screen, Click on it, there is a drop down menu then. Click Messenger. Done.

Grrrrr it's too fucking early in the morning for sarcasm. All I wanted was a reply to my question!

Well im not here for your beck and call so no apologies for that. You have an issue, Submit a ticket.

Il sort that now.

im haveing the same problem it says invalied user name its my first time on this site and i need to chat is the problem with me and do u no wen chat will be up and running please help thanks

i seem to be having great difficulties on here atm

can access main page but the cannot change to any other pages or get into chat, or post, or anything at all

this has taken me about 50 attempts

can someone please tell me if it is a site problem, or something just me

i can see people going in and out of chat and posting,

dont even know if this will post

????????

yes i posted but i did not know it had worked cos it has since blocked me out dozens of times,.

specific - i dont know - i open main forum page and mostly it is fine, but as soon as i click on chat, or a post, or todays topics, or my profile, or anything, i get a message saying it cannot be accessed and then i lose the site.

i have only managed to get through on 2 or 3 attempts out of dozens of goes.

i did not know the last message had even worked

and it then took me lots of repeated attempts to access your reply

ok this is what i see repeatedly when i try to open a page, am going to try and post, it has taken me over an hour to get back to this page

it says - internet explorer cannot open the site http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums........

some of the time the page is actually open underneath but i cannot get to it, and have to click ok on the message which then takes me to

page cannot be found

ok

will try to post this now

I have the same prob as walker, alot of times i get an error message due to connecting to certain parts of the forum. I know it is not my end thats the problem, maybe there has been a change in the script of the forum or whatever, i don't know.

The only way i can refresh the page with the box is backspace the explore, which will do for now, i guess have to see if anyone else has same probs.

Hello all.

Keep up the good work josh.

It'll all come right in the end.

I submitted a ticket, so I am not here to post a technical issue.

I just came to copy a screendump I get when I try chat.

I assume this is because of the site maintenance/improvements going on.

I posted the screendump for the benefit of anyone else who is getting the same page, so anyone reading this message can know that chat is wooky due to site maintenance.

Here it is.