Mental Health Forums

Wtf ?

Shelley

Should it have been communicated in a way in which that does not promote nagativity you would have been informed that you can also be upgraded to the better package for no extra fee due to your regular support.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Shelley

• roxy222

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

VIP's have either been here a long time, posted a lot, helped us out, or paid the higher subs fee.

thanks I only paid one subs fee though.

sorry to sound like a dummy

VIP's have either been here a long time, posted a lot, helped us out, or paid the higher subs fee.

I am glad that people who help out can get a free upgrade :D.

Does the inverse work... those that are a pain in the arse get a downgrade? laugh.gif

I am glad that people who help out can get a free upgrade :D .

Does the inverse work... those that are a pain in the arse get a downgrade? laugh.gif

I am under no illusion that meme was referring to me there!

That maybe what you believe but it certainly wasnt stated as insult to you or was it directed for your attention so you have no right at all to tell someone to fuck off.

Shelley I was certainly not referring to you. I was just making a joke thats all.

I am the biggest pain in the arse on this site, I can assure you!

Don't play head games with me joshua, im not feeling well, and don't need all of this crap.

I think your making it up as you go along, changing the rules just to make me look stupid.

nice.........

Shelley I was certainly not referring to you. I was just making a joke thats all.

I am the biggest pain in the arse on this site, I can assure you!

SORRY meme!

Your apology is accepted, Shelley :D.

I went to my local MIND drop-in centre today, its good for a social inadequate like me to actually get some people contact for a change!!! Its so much easier speaking to people face-to-face.

The internet brings with it many advantages but also many opportunities for misinterpretation in communication.

Your apology is accepted, Shelley :D .

I went to my local MIND drop-in centre today, its good for a social inadequate like me to actually get some people contact for a change!!! Its so much easier speaking to people face-to-face.

The internet brings with it many advantages but also many opportunities for misinterpretation in communication.

I agree with that meme, and thanks. :)

Thanks also roxy, I think i'll sign out now, as im just digging a hole for myself!

Don't play head games with me joshua, im not feeling well, and don't need all of this crap.

Then it would have been wise to leave the discussion until a time where you felt more able to have it.

i also find the 3-tier-system to be elitist. and unfair. i agree with shelley with her point of view.

and joshua, you are very snappy of late, i have noticed this from sarcasm to plain rudeness to subscribing and non sub members.

why do people pay money to get abused and 'lol'led at, and sarky remarks from a MH professional such as you? i notice the vips dont get as many sarky responses.

you know bpd, as a professional, i cant help but feel that your remarks are inappropriate, considering some of us are ill, alone, in crisis, hurting, plain broke, paranoid, etc.

benway

I actually think Joshua does a good job on here. He comes across a bit aloof and sarcastic sometimes, but its just the way he is, he has BPD as well and if he opens up emotionally to people on here then the trolls will sieze on it and rip him apart.

He is always being criticised but I expect he works very hard and he has always been fair to me.

Benway there was a tier system before and it never caused any issues the only difference now is that one extra tier was added and more ppl can access it without paying money. I think this is better than before because now those that can't afford to pay and don't have the time or ability to contribute their time as a welcomer or peer supporter still have the opportunity of the added benefits of the extra tier system by being long term members of having a certain number of posts.

Perhaps a full explaination of the new system would help put people's minds at rest? Just a suggestion, I'm cool with it all but was thinking of others. xxx

Yes im sarci, thats me and part of who i am.

The other point you make about treating people differently though, no im sorry i treat everyone the same. The difference is if ive spent days and nights with this complete overhaul and then some members start describing things with words such as disgusting, of course I am going to be bothered.

I think you need that sleep now honey. You must be exhausted. Go cuddle up with one of the small ones if they are still up, works for me every time. xxx

there is a full explination of the changes in the notice board, also links to the subs area where it is listed who gets what how you can get it etc. Before only paying members got sponsor status, now everything is open for paying and non paying members. How is this unfair? Josh has worked bloody hard on all this and gets shit for everything he does. I THINK THAT IS UNFAIR.

I completely support Josh 100% with the changes and think this place is great. I only mentioned the explaination of changes cos I missed it and hadn't seen it myself. Sorry. xxx

i prefered just being a member, but thats prob just me. if anything appears even unintentionaly elitist i like being on the bottom rung. i agree some are treated better than others though, i have said that here before, that this place comes across cliquey, however as i dislike cliques of all sorts i am glad i am someone who is on the outside

Archived