• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Shelley

• roxy222

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought being a sponsor of a site that offers so much good would make you proud and happy to have the fact advertised. Your request will be actioned shortly

well perhaps for some but not for me. i was comfortable beinga member and i dont like having lables put on me, even if positive ones. its a real trigger for me due to past stuff, things about me or my profile or words or anything like that changing with out my prior knowledge or consent is a big big trigger subject due to past stuff so i appriciate the offer to change back v much. i appriciate that maybe strange to many but its just a personal thing

I can't even look in a mirror.

I feel a failure, yet when someone compliments me, or flatters me, I thank them, but I have a bit of a block accepting positive things about me. I still want chat, attention seekers, and the rest, though

Would there be any mileage in, and would it be a pain in the arse, to maybe arrange it so that peoples membership status is in their profile, rather than under their avator.

Just a suggestion, not sure if it is practical/viable/hard work?

its not a compliments things, althouhg im not allways especially good at those either, i just really get triggered by being put in boxes by others, whether intentional or not. due to past abuse, having my words stolen and twisted and told im something im not etc, so i dont like pigeon holes, lables whatever

It is just perhaps a little strange that you are so against labelling but want yourself labelled in the same breath. Best not to have anything at all under your name.

Thanks bumble; it just doesn't seem right you know, I pay what I can afford to pay, and I pay because I want to contribute my fair share in the running of this forum, I hardly ever go in chat.

Having VIP's across the forum just says that some people are more important because they've paid more;

and that's disgusting.

When I wrote that there was only a couple of people who had the new package and hence the the VIP label, I was told by two people (one in a pm and one publicly) that it was to do with paying more money.

Joshua you say your sarcy and that's part of you, I tend to stick up for the under dogs, that's part of me, so if I see something that I feel is morally wrong it get's my back up.

The post wasn't even aimed at you but more for the whole forum.

If you saw it as a personal atack then Im sorry, wasn't meant to be.

I do appreciate how much time you put in to this forum, ive said that before.

Don't play head games with me joshua, im not feeling well, and don't need all of this crap.

Then it would have been wise to leave the discussion until a time where you felt more able to have it.

This could well be true but unfortunately I didnt have the savy to realise it at the time.

I know sometimes I type things on here that are not properly thought out, It's NOT because I want to start trouble, I actually hate conflict.

I just need to learn to engage brain before posting.

The new forum is great, really, im sorry for acting like a spoilt brat, and I am gratefull for all the work you do on here, this forum helps me, I don't know how I coped without it, and im glad I found it, and very happy to be a member here.

I hope you can forgive my stupidity!?

Shelley xxx

P.S.

i wasn't having a go at anyone..i was agreeing with you shelley and also stating that it takes money to get anywhere in this world, just to clear up any bad feelings hopefully before there are any.

Look through the subscriptions link at the top of the page. As this will upgrade you straight away automatically.

Nah it doesn't, it wants £30 :(

Send £20 to sales@bpdworld.org and il upgrade you manually. It shouldnt charge you the full price cause your already a sponsor.

Send £20 to sales@Mental Health Forums.org and il upgrade you manually. It shouldnt charge you the full price cause your already a sponsor.

Nah, I can't spare ANY money and if it does take the whole £20 then that's a risk not worth taking. I'll just leave things as they are.

Thanks anyway.

I'm sorry to butt in again, can't believe i've just read 7 pages. I didn't think there would be such a hooha. I just found it unsettling at first because i didn't know why. Then I got all submissive and thought, I'm not good enough for the label and it's flashing red that a bad sign and then I thought oh no everybodies looking and i want to hide. I also didnt want anyone to be treated differently or form an opinion of me due to what's at my side.I'm sure i'll get used to it and ignore it but the topic was a bit of a trigger for me as I'm trying to work on self worth issues. Just wish we could all talk without conflict. I appreciate what this site does for me, but I think it has to be ok for things to be questioned, which in no way do I wish that to affect morale or the hard work that everyone does to keep this site going.

Sorry if I caused any offence to anyone.

Bumble xxx

Archived