Mental Health Forums

Another Happy Post

Roses

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for all the support, information and friendships I have made on this site. I am not going anywhere, I just wanted to say thank you to you all and to Joshua, Em and the admin team/mods for all their hard work on our behalfs.

There have been ups and downs and I have been a good girl, a naughty girl, a good friend and a bad friend. I have said some things I am not proud of but equally I have felt good about the positive support I have been able to give to others as well.

When I joined last November I was very unwell and you all stuck by me through it all. Even the fallings out and the arguements have helped me as I have gained knowledge and wisdom and hopefully have become a better person for it.

Thank you and I look forward to spending my time on here with you all for a long time to come. xxxxx

That is such a nice positive post Roses. I too have gained much from this place and I think I will be here a long time. Sure I may be able to get some therapy that helps me make better relationships in "real life", but there is no substitute for somewhere like this where you can share experiences with people who are struggling with similar things.

I too would like to thank Joshua and Em, they have always been professional in their dealings with me and I know they put a lot of work into the site and other things.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

that was a really sweet post. i am really grateful for the friends i have made here

xxx

Archived