Mental Health Forums

What Star Sign Are You

sanctuary

22 members have voted

1. 1. What Star Sign Are You

2. 2. What Star Sign Are You?

I am curious to see whether there is a dominant sign here... just for fun!!

Sorry it's in two questions - could only get maximum of ten answers so divided it into two groups.

wouldnt surprise me if the dominant sign is scorpio (me too). unpredictable, passionate, well pretty much every aspect of it hold an incredible amount of intensity. but i guess it means i do the good things with as much intensity as the bad :)

xxx

Did you know that scorpios are the wisest of all signs? got told that from a friend who seems to know her stuff :)

Also did you know which i read a little, is that scorpios would rather sting themsevles than be killed or what not? lol

alot of interesting facts about scorpios around.

I guess the stinging of one self is very much me, i would rather kill myself than be abused.(sry very deep that) thats another trait of scorpios, we are very intense and like to gain as much facts and answers as we can.

good day peeps, oh dani you are our opposite lol

yeah shelly, pisceans as fellow scorps, great water sign.

my daughter is aquarias like my sis, they both have same bday.

If you get a circle with 12 evenly spaced slices and put the star signs in order on them then you get to see who is opposite to you or near you and so on.... But it's not always true as our moon signs are our personality indicator not our 'star' (or sun) sign. Star signs are like the summary at the end of the book. But the book has more chapters than that. Each planet relates to certain aspects of our lives. Venus is love and mars is war and so on. Moon is our personality and is often in complete contradiction to our sun sign anyway. My moon is aquarius. Venus is Libra and Mars is Cancer.

i am Leo, hear me roar...(particularly when i loose my temper..)

creative, impressive and powerful.....?

creative..yes. impressive..? maybne not powerful..? powerfully stupid is all.

You can probably google it but if you want me to tell you I will need to know your full date of birth so perhaps pm me and I'll do it tonight for you. xxx

Archived