Mental Health Forums

Find Out Tues :-)!

Dani

:)

So i'm feeling very positve and excited today....VERY excited.I find out on tues what sex my twins are(i'm 5month),they are non-identical so i could even have a girl and a boy :D

Im not bothered as long as the scan goes okay though.

We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited (did i mention that :) ) and i prob wont sleep all monday night!

So far my pregnancies been good...i look like ive swallowed a balloon and im craving ice cubes day and night ...but apart from that its fine :)

The last couple of years have been so testing for me but im realising this is my new start and new life...and i cant wait.

Just thought i would share all this and i'll be sure to post what they are on tues :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx

wow thats awesome, cant wait to find out too :D as for the ice cube cravings, all i can say is i hope you havent got sensitive teeth, although i guess its better than gherkins or rocks (my mum) lol

hope time goes quickly until then :)

xxx

Excited for you Dani, I asked to be told the sex with all of my four children, so I could do up the nursery and know what colour clothes to buy......ened up with four baby boy's. :)

Excited for you Dani, I asked to be told the sex with all of my four children, so I could do up the nursery and know what colour clothes to buy......ened up with four baby boy's. :)

AWW 4 boys...i wouldnt mind what sex either...i just HAVE to know!I'm way too impatient not too :)

Oh you got me all excited now :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D

its getting worse as the times becomes nearer to finding out!

I have expanded so much in 2 days....i dont know how i'll do it for another few month! :)

xxxxxx

You will look 9 months pregnant at 7 months and think you can't surely stretch anymore, but oh yes you can! LOL I remember saying this exact thing when I had my first (he was a respectable 10lb 3 - 2 weeks EARLY) so was the same size as a person having twins and in fact they all kept saying one must be hiding but there was only one for me. All this baby talk is making me broody..... xxxxx

If your broody you can always have one of mine :D ive got 2 after all :)

10lb!!!!!!!im hoping they aint that big!

I bought a wii console to keep fit the other day and i cant play the golf cos my belly sticks out :lol: ....thats when you know its getting big!

xxxxxxxxx

im getting all excited for you too dani - cant wait to hear what the sexes are! :D

i had next to no bump with my daughter, and she was 8lb 7oz so i feel soo bad you cant play golf on the wii! im sure its worth it tho hun! lol! as for the ice cube cravings, they sound great - my craving was sponge, and not of the victoria variety! i munched on bath sponges, and one night i ran out and started on a cushion from the couch! eugh! lol

im getting all excited for you too dani - cant wait to hear what the sexes are! :D

i had next to no bump with my daughter, and she was 8lb 7oz so i feel soo bad you cant play golf on the wii! im sure its worth it tho hun! lol! as for the ice cube cravings, they sound great - my craving was sponge, and not of the victoria variety! i munched on bath sponges, and one night i ran out and started on a cushion from the couch! eugh! lol

lol sponge!!!! :D

i suppose i'll get used to my bump...after all its got my babies in it.

i hope my cravings dont change though....

xxx

OK, I'll have the one that comes out second please! xxxxx

Sorry you can't play golf on the Wii babe. A lot of twins are born around 4/5lb each so you will probably have the 10lb bump I had but worry ye not, you are of strong stock and all will be fine. How are you getting on with your midwife? She talked about birth plans and all that with you? xxx

Yeah my midwife is lovely...i'm prob gonna have a c section but not sure yet really.

Cant say thats something im looking forward to!

xxx

I've had two caesareans babe and I can't say it's pleasant but you don't worry about it once you see your beautiful babies you won't mind at all. Just do yourself a favour and follow their advice and rest up for the first 6 weeks or so otherwise it takes longer to recover. Have you been advised about TAMBA (twins and multiple births accosiation). They offer practical help and support to families with multiple births. xxx

So excited for you! I love ultrasounds, although I always get soooo nervous. Once its done I always feel like I am floating for next few days, it makes everything seem so much more real! I blow up like a balloon and I only have one baby at a time... can't imagine me with twins! Good luck and enjoy yourself. I can't wait to hear the news!

Why do you think you will need a c-section? Unless they are both in a bad position for a natural birth, in the US you almost always have them normally. Either way, I agree with Roses, after they are born you won't notice anything else!

xxx

Ave...your right ...it does give you a natural high!!!i'll be in a great mood for days.

Roses...i have looked into tamba thanks.im sure it was you who suggested them to me :D

xxxxx

You are so full of sound advice :)

I'm loving bein pregnant really...i am moaning a lot though :D

Ave...how are you geting on???

xxxx

Honestly, I don't really know how I am doing. Morning sickness pretty much over finally which is amazing!!! I am able to exercise again, although I am disgusted by how fat and out of shape I got in just 3 1/2 months, but I'm trying to look on the positive side and ignore that. I am working on getting the apt better since I feel up to housework again. I had a mini breakdown over the weekend, but overall I've been doing okay, just really spaced out and having a very hard time staying in reality and even being able to tell what is real. Very stressed as we are having a really rough time with the recession, regular relationship problems, don't feel pregnant yet... everything feels like its almost falling apart, so I always feel on edge. But I'm ok for now! And I'm very excited for you and can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!!!

xxx

Archived