Mental Health Forums

Find Out Tues :-)!

Dani

Don't worry about it! I'm so happy that I'm not sick 24/7 that my mental health is actually doing great! And I don't mind struggling with other stuff nearly as much... so life is actually going pretty good. :D ... although in reading that, I am starting to feel slightly bad for myself that having a crappy life, but ok mental health (well... okay for me, probably still bad for a normal person, lol) and I feel great. I should probably be depressed or something... odd.

im sorry your havin a tough time....hormones not helpin i bet.

im having 1 girl and 1 boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for everyones support

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:D Yay! That is wonderful, I would want one girl and one boy if I was having twins. Then you get the best of both worlds all in one shot. I'm so happy for you!!!

xxx

Hi Dani,

Nice one.... I just want to wish you all the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy and the delivery, two little bundles of joy, I hope you will be very happy.

wow congrats thats really ace, i love the idea of boy and girl twins, i knew some when a kid and they were so close to each other it was lovely to see how much they cared for each other. best of luck with it all

Archived