Mental Health Forums

Nice Idea And All

roxy222

i can list special things bout me, but well, would rather list them bout others:

sharingbody -you v v v special person, so true to finding truth even though so hard, your bravery amazes me, and you're super smart and beautiful and wicked sence of humour and the kind of insight i value (unbiased and heartfelt and uplifting) and you are wouderful friend - all of you- love you tons

faerielight - ace person, v much liked by me. to beable to care when carrying so much pain is very rare and you are special (and to be loved by cat is important trait!!! animals know goodness)

jades - utter sweatheart, pure and innocent heart and so compassionate

ave maria - your kindness allways amazes me, you seem to have so much to carry and yet allways willing to listen and try and care. i am proud to know you

meme - you are v honest and open, which is something valued lots by me

benway - you stand up and are counted by me!!!! : )

swt - hope its ok i shorten your name!! you take time and effort to give considered replies with dignity and tact and compassion.

walker - such lovely person

rael - you show great tenacity and respect for people and ask so little for yourself, you are sweet and unselfish and allways interesting person

marc - ace guy, accepting and non judgemental, super person

wobbles - shame your not here cause allways important and valued disscussion, interest in sharing and helping others with what you learnt. generous and intelligent

ok i will post now, there lots more i could say bout others but perhaps others may like to add? tis allways easier to see why others are special and hopefully nice for others to hear it. anyone welcome to say anything nice about anyone here. glad to know you guys and othersxxxx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh and i need to add more!!!!! i like this so much

shelley - standing up for underdog!!! yeah, i like that so much. to care bout someone and protect them even if it puts you in line of fire gets v much respect from me. nice person

hmmm maybe (i so would have no way of remember how tosay that correctly)- considered and well thouhgt out contributions, allways nice to see someone who thinks about things rather than waiting for someone else to coem along with perfect answer

ocean wolf - i know you are another one gone, but anyways, brave and forthright and strong enough to defend opinion without needing to trample others in the process

paris - you seem so nice, such good person allways allways trying

i like this so much, i have good idea, there thats my special thing bout me, i will come back and add more cause it feels so good cause people are good here!!

:wub:

thank you, hun. i am all embarassed and i cant write nice things about you here outside sorry :unsure: . just that you're lovely and one of the most intelligent and sensitive person i've ever met in my life. i am so proud of knowing you and having your respect. i really do. oh and it's amazing how much you're doing for all of us. just, well, wow. and thanks xxxxxxxxxx

:wub:

thank you, hun. i am all embarassed and i cant write nice things about you here outside sorry :unsure: . just that you're lovely and one of the most intelligent and sensitive person i've ever met in my life. i am so proud of knowing you and having your respect. i really do. oh and it's amazing how much you're doing for ALL of us. just, well, wow. and thanks xxxxxxxxxx

dont be embarrassed, and you dont have to write nice stuff outside, i have the lara croft post/letter member!!! (carry it round in my bag)

just thought itd be nice to do thsi for anyone who wanted to say something bout others (nice somethings that is), no expectations or obligations, safety allways importantxxx

thats really beautiful hun and i think just goes to show one of the things i was going to say.

roxy222 - kind, caring, forthright, honest, prepared to defend others always and selfless, can always find a good word to say about someone else, strength beyond belief.

i know there are more things i wanted to say but my brain shuts down around this time of night (no jokes anyone about it always being shut down *waggles finger* )

i totally agree with what you said about people in your post too, so many wonderful people here and it never hurts for them to know.

three very special people to me (even though i know i may not show it a lot but i think of them a lot, even when i am crap and dont act on the thought - Charcoalkiss, Angelsavo, Benway (in no way in any order)

xxx

thank you, glad you like it

i want to add more

daisychain - allways genuine, i love that so much!!

reb borderline (i imagine iv got your name a bit rong cause im not so good at that stuff)- wise and insightfull, i appriciate that allways

cats (i know i cant spell the rest of your name) - great perspective and ideas, allways interesting contributor

:o What a wonderful and sweet idea, Roxy! You always amaze me with your sincerity and wonderful ideas... and of course the fact that you seem like how I hope to be some day in the future! :P You seem to always know what to say when I feel so alone. Often you are able to understand how I am feeling and why I am acting the way I am better than I do! I feel so privileged that through the forum I have gotten to know you and the fact that you included me on your list is... I can't even think of a word for it! Hmmmm... ummm.... out of this world? Amazing? Surprising in the extreme? Flattering? :lol:

I agree with everyone you've included in your posts... I am sure there are more out there hiding for me to put up! I want to contribute too...I just need to find them. ;)

I think I found two not mentioned yet...

Roses- You have always, always been so kind to me and you are amazing at helping me feel more positive! Even when you are struggling, you still take the time to help others and it is much appreciated.

Dani- You are a sweet and wonderful person... and you'll be a great mom!

xxx

ps: anyone can add more... right roxy???

Amy-gylda (hope I spelt that right) because she always manages to cheer people up and puts others before herself.

Meme - because he's always open and honest and supportive and works hard towards recovery

Roses - because no matter what is going on in her life she always makes me and others feel good about ourselves

Toaster - because despite her own hardships she still tries hard to be gentle and supportive of friends

Catspiracy - because she is a soul true to herself and others and I admire her spirituality and positive outlook on life - a kindred spirit

Eli-Lilly - for always having the time of day for me and others

Dani - because she is beautiful inside and always gentle and kind

Em - because I love her spark and wit

Joshua - for his huge heart that gives so much to others

Hera - for her sense of humour and constant smile, her songs and jokes

Ocean Wolf - for her courage to be her true self and ability to speak out for others

Elvis - for always putting a smile on my face and caring so much about others even to his own detriment

Canadian Mike - For his ability to Love whole heartedly and put others first

Angelsavo - for his pain that he remembers with dignity and for caring for others

Walker - for her efforts towards recovery, her undeniable love for her children and the care and support she gives to all

Les - for always being able to make others smile

Ruth - for stealing our potatoes (lol) and the laughs she has given us

QuiteEmma - for being so gentle and kind and giving so much of herself to others as well as her courage

Kelpy - for her dignity and kindness

Jades and Marc - for the strength and love they have both shown despite adversity

Drew - for her selflesness and support

Marchmadness - for her courage, love and kindness

And I hope to add more later as my mind is now drawing a blank

kellic- You are a wonderful friend and even when things are so difficult in your life you always ask how I am doing. Having someone else from the same area and who loves storms like I do... wonderful! :D

xxx

Hayz for her affinity with cats and support she gives to others

Paris for knowing how to make me smile, making it through her struggles and unconditional support

Mert for being open and honest and supportive

Daisychain for her effort towards recovery and inner strength

Sundries - for always knowing how to make us laugh, forethought and kindness

Bumblepipi - for honesty, integrity and gentle and trusting nature

Wobbles - for unconditional support, kindness and love

Crippleandstarfish - for her kind and gentle nature

Tammy - for her open, honest and giving nature

Shelley - for her supportiveness, open and honesty and effort towards recovery

Zhaan - for her openess and honesty and always staying true to herself

Elke - for her big heart and ability to stay true to herself and never giving up

Hayz-for being so supportive even when she is struggling herself

El-lily-for keeping me grounded and being a great friend

Quiteemma-for being soooo mental and making me laugh despite her pain

Walker-for being there for me alwsys, despite her own problems

Elvis-for making me laugh in chat

Em-for having a wicked sense of humour but knowledgable and full of good advise

Barebones-for being so funny and yet so supportive and starting fishwify club

Roses-for always having a kind word to say about everybody

Many many more but i have to go finish dnner now

everybody is great for putting up with me :) I know i can be troublesome, but I;m not all bad

I think I found two not mentioned yet...

Roses- You have always, always been so kind to me and you are amazing at helping me feel more positive! Even when you are struggling, you still take the time to help others and it is much appreciated.

Dani- You are a sweet and wonderful person... and you'll be a great mom!

xxx

ps: anyone can add more... right roxy???

yep anyone add more any time any person, just so long as all nice things, and anyone can say the same people i have or others have for same or different reasons

just anything anyone thinks is special bout anyone here

thanks for adding guys

This is now my favorite topic, I love finding the nice things about others because even those I have differences with I know have their good points that make them special too. Is it ok to list the good points of the people we know in Real life or is this topic just about those here on the site? (I don't want to hijack the thread so if you want to keep it just to those on the site I can start a new thread about those we know in rl)

okies i will start another thread later for that then. :D

Missfit because she is sweet and loving and always kind.

Humm maybe - for always giving insightful advice

successful workthrough - for honesty, integrity and sound advice

chitma - for always caring about others and helping to make them feel good about themselves

chorse - for selflessness and caring about others

:o What a wonderful and sweet idea, Roxy! You always amaze me with your sincerity and wonderful ideas... and of course the fact that you seem like how I hope to be some day in the future! :P You seem to always know what to say when I feel so alone. Often you are able to understand how I am feeling and why I am acting the way I am better than I do! I feel so privileged that through the forum I have gotten to know you and the fact that you included me on your list is... I can't even think of a word for it! Hmmmm... ummm.... out of this world? Amazing? Surprising in the extreme? Flattering? :lol:

I agree with everyone you've included in your posts... I am sure there are more out there hiding for me to put up! I want to contribute too...I just need to find them. ;)

thank you. and you should know that when im a mum i want to be one like youx

Awww! Tear, tear! That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me! ((((((((Roxy))))))) As you seem much more stable and understanding of yourself, I bet you will be an even better one than I am able to be. Your caring, protective, and loving nature will make you the best mom ever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honestly I like everyone here so I just wanna thank each and everyone of you for all your help even if it's just listening to me yak on. I don't wanna leave anyone out so they think I don't like them or appreciate who they are so I just will say everyone is someone special to me. I guess I could thank Marchmadness for putting up with me lol and Josh for taking time to keep this site going.

Rael, compassion, understanding, good sense self

Betsy, missing our ol betsy, she is a great class lady, had great wisdom, helped me and others.

roses, aww what can i say, she is loving, gives alot and don't ask for much back, overall we both are two peas in the same pod.

samsung, missing old member, meeting her was one memoriable occassion, she showed no false self.

marchmadness, great lover of basketball, old days in chat brung me back to reality, overall great wisdom and love.

mrs tree, missing old member, lovely lady, knew what to say, love to see upto date photos of her child now.

verbena, like betsy, very wise, loads of patience and information.

innerpeace, another wise person, allways was able to respond in a great way.

paris, a lady with new name, allways was there to support others and myself, has a heart of gold.

drew, again another memoriable meeting, stands for her rights, with lots of love to offer, oh and has very cool rabbits.

ginger/nuttymoo, really a good lady, had many chats, overall again good heart and support.

rebbeca, another wise lady, offers great support, and heart of gold

tory, if right another fellow biker, again in old days, great supporter of everyone.

tray, lovely lady, has time for anyone, great advice.

tripper, missing member, great chats, gave all she could to support.

flowergirl, missing member, great chats, lovely lady, with hidden heart of gold.

mort, missing member, great memoriable meeting, again lovely lady, supported freely.

fierce anna, new member and change name, in time i think you will show even more of your goodness and heart.

budgie,missing member, again wise oriental lady, showed me alot of kindness and willing to understand even with diffrent launguage.

em, may come across aloof, ha! had many great chats and she gave very much understanding.

ruth24, great lady, new member to me, but found very much heart of gold, honest, and lovely.

beanfrost, missing member, another great lady who i met, kind,generous, understood.

laura25, missing member, another lady who i met, very kind nature.

xoomer, come in 501? great chats with this guy, very much soft at heart.

charcoalkiss, hey another same pea in the same pod, lovely lady, understands greatly to situations, could say a wise person.

daisychain, soft and gentle, and where would we be with out the daisy forum xx

This is only some, i can say about, i am sure there is more.

Thankyou roxy, Sammy and Barebones, nobody's said anything nice like that about me before!

I think your ALL wonderfull xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wasn't gonna comment in here but your words really touched me Bones, thank you girl, you're amazing!

I guess what I have to say is for everyone on here. To list all the people who have helped me or reached out to me would be endless cos we are a community and whether we like each other, love each other, dislike each other or even hate each other WE are the ones who help each other and we are all special and individual and bloomin' marvellous, just for who we are. xxxxx

its really really lovely to see so many names of other people i maybe dont know or dont know well enough to think of special things here

lovely to think of all the connections

Archived