Mental Health Forums

Nice Idea And All

roxy222

*feels all warm and nice inside* It really is good to look at the good in people, I do that all the time anyway but it's kept inside, asying it out loud (or rather writing it all out on here) has made me feel really good today, lifted my mood and made me happy. Thanx roxy for starting this topic, it was a wonderful plan and I really hope that I get to know more people on here and recognise all their positive attributes too.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great words rose my love, wish i could express the way you do.

I did forget 2 but there is many more.

Sqeakybird, one fantastic lady who we are getting to know each other, she has patience of a saint, deep understanding and makes me think,

Josh, may come across aloof but really from what i saw in meeting, one cuddly guy, and has great direction in life.

hey any mods out there? can we have this pinned pls (i think thats the word) i know this is new forum but one day itll fill up and this will disappear back and if you pin it then people can allways add if they think of more and new people can add etc and that way if people are feeling bad and need a pick me up they can see nice things others have written bout them and reread whenever. would that be ok? if others think ok that is. and that way if theres people we dont know so well to know special something to add here but then later get to know and find out something special we can add them too.

or it that real cheeky since this doesnt exactly fit the remit of this forum?

Aww bless you anna for that cheers song on you tube!

i knew you would shine through with your heart.

luv

Well im not really that hard faced ole cow that I tend to portray,It's just a defence mechanism, im really quite soft and sqidgy in the middle....lile an Armadillo. :lol:

And yeah pass the bucket around :lol:

Awww... Anna that link is lovely. And hey, someone else who uses the armadillo joke - we are a rare breeed you know. Hard on the oustside, squidgy on the inside.... Armadillo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i have to tell ya!!!

A lady who i know and get my reptiles from is eeeeee i can get a 9stripe amadillo!!!! hows that eh? they are very much fast on there feet and love to search for things lol. i am ingreement with her, yes lovely, but i sometimes think of them as big slaters lol, eek, but naw they seem to have a personality of there own. also i have always wanted a skunk!!! my friend she is licenced to have a honey bear, which she recieved another, and is pregnant so eww little honey bears.

sry everyone i don't want to come across and changing the direction from the original post, but ewww i want a honey bear!!!

Aww (sniffles whilst cuddling kitten and playing with pink glitter)

Thanks to Barebones and Roxy for adding me; of course you ALL would have mentioned me, but you just forgot, right? :D

(I'm having an egomania PD day....)

Really though; I think you'ra ALL fab; the reason this site working is our very variety, whilst having the underlying and stimulating thread of looniness...couldnt wish to know a nicer bunch of people

reb

xxx

lol no rebbeca i didn't forget you, there is so many i can say.

I will say, i will allways remember i think was you in old profile, recoverying. I am sure it was you, and you would never know what those words meant.

So no , i have crap shit memory lol but no i think you have allways been a stable person, so maybe you should be with some, wise :)

hey you cant say anything i only got mentioned by replying lol, nooone else gave a shit about me lol. so err yea im being egomania today.. (((huggy reb)))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to send out love and thanks to every one on here, your all wonderful people, I'm so glad I found this site.

I want to esp send love and scrumptious hugs out to Magrat, I'm so glad we got talking, I think your a fantastic person. You have shown such kindess, support and love. I hope we're friend in a long time to come :) (((magrat))) xxxxxxxxx

I would like to send out love to all those who have been so helpful and supportive since I joined this forum. This site has been a life-saver.

Also to the very scrumptious Pink Stars - I am especially happy to have found you on here. You have been the most amazing person. In such a short space of time we have become very good and close friends. I hope that it lasts for a long time. You are a kind, beautiful, wise, funny and supportive friend.

Lots of love always, Magrat xxxxxxxx

wow i havent looked on here before how lovely :)

kkkkk here's my list....

god i hope i get your names right.

Toastie - you were the first person i really spoke to on here, you warm lovely and i worry so much bout you. if you had a penny for everytime you have made me laugh and got through something without even realising it you would be a million air.

Eli- crumpet :) you make me laugh and your a beautiful person. you have helped me, and we have our little rants together, thankyou.

Quietemma - you are special and truly inspirational, i am very happy to have met you. :)

hayz - icecream and choccy sauce ;) i think a lot of you my sweet and i so want you to get better. you are fun and great to talk to.

Ruthie - i love your honesty and i see through that tough exterior you like to portray at times. i think you are lovely.

sloane - you make me laugh my little paisley woman, i think you are brave and admire you courage.

sammy - you have helped me in a way i dont know that i'll ever be able to thankyou for, i just hope that it hasnt changed your opinion of me. thankyou

mek - for your lovely kind words i look forward to getting to know you better.

roses i see you as a mummy figure, and i respect your support.

Barebones - your honesty cracks me up, i love that you are firm but kind. and have a wicked sense of humour

fierce anna - you have been very kind to me, and i think you are sooo brave and i respect you

froglet you are soo sweet, we have had some nice little chats and i always look forward to talking to you.

mugsy you are very supportive despite your own problems

raeli only knew you for a couple of weeks before you took time off.....i do miss you and you are a lovely soul soo lovely.

Hera - willlliiiiiies - you make me laugh and you are soo sweet i just want to look after you (((hera)))

soph - you are very sweet and caring....and i appreciate your friendship :)

succsessful workthrough - you are very supportive and always give warm advice to me, thankyou

starryeyes Bonjour madam - cant spell miss lol, um, you are fun and sweet and caring. im coming over to france to gig with you lol

Sanctuary you give sound advise and i think are very honest and i appreciate that :)

Paris you have helped me lots over the weeks, and i think you are a very special person. i really hope you get better, you are worth it.

meme you make me laugh, and your very honest, and can empathise regardless of what you think :)

Walker you are special but you dont see it and that is sad. i hope in time you can see this.

gingernut only really just met you but i think you are very nice and you must stop giving yourself a hard time

catspiracy you always have beautiful words and i think you have a lovely soul

saffron for your beautiful poems and your kind kind words

gavin for our poems, they are truly brilliant.

marchmadness for your honesty and patience

chorse for your kindess and consistency

placebo for not dissmissing me when i was a hot head lol

benji for your sweetness

em for your patience and sense of humour and consistency

josh for making this all possible

i really hope i havent missed anyone out. there are soooo many of you i care about, i will add if any more spring to mind.

shit two right there.

pink - you are always very kind to me ty

roxy your words are always honest and caring ty

harmony you gentle and caring, i hope you feel better soon

silverraven for your kind words and nickname what is it now, pumakittyrawr!!! lol

i wanna say everyone using this thread is special cause its allways special to saying something nice bout others

thanks for using this thread guysx

Archived