Mental Health Forums

Nice Idea And All

roxy222

piuma - because she does things like that huge list of kind words!

roses - because she always has kind words, even when she's not coping so well.

kyan - gets me! and commiserates with me.

gothicangel - the first person who i ever thought felt things the way i do.

markscol - because i wish the people in my life cared as much as you do about your friend, even when she's difficult.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

To all of you on this site I thankyou from the bottom of my heart (and the heart of my bottom) for putting up with me, esp to the following...

Jades - the one and only your a great friend, someone who's always there and your sweet nature, thankyou.

Rael- thankyou for your support and words of wisdom

Ava Maria - thank you for you kin-ship and kindness and sweet nature

Piuma - THANKYOU For Remembering My B'Day!!

S1CKK - Your cool man! thanks for the chats and good advice.

Roses - thankyou for your thoughtfulness you are very kind.

Fierce Anna - thankyou for your replies and support.

rmorgan_uk - thanks for you good thoughts.

kim99- thankyou for your strength and support even through your tough times, and I sincerely hope that you get

all your wishing for.

xamg - thank you for your thoughtfull and good replies.

Pink Stars - thank you for your thoughts and support.

adman - thankyou for your insight and honesty.

Ms_nightshade - it was short and sweet! I'm thinking of you always and hope that you are ok.

catspiracy - thankyou for your kindness and support.

march madness - thank you for the good advice. sorry i was pig headed and didn't follow it sooner (ha ha ha)

roxy222 - thankyou for your support and kindness.

thanks again to any one of forgotten here, I really appreciate your tollerance of me. bless!

• 1 month later...

Josh- You are such a generous hard worker. You have helped so many people with this website and your book (which I still haven't read). :P

Sammy- You are strong and friendly. You tell funny stories and jokes and it is fun to talk with you.

Rael- Thank you for being you. I feel like you understand me. You try to help people as much as you can.

Meme- You have a lot of insight into yourself which I really respect. I value your opinions and find them very interesting.

Jades- I cannot thank you enough for helping me. I wish I could have helped you as much as you helped me. You are a beautiful person.

Hayz- You are very sweet and friendly.

There is more, but my brain is dead. I missed you all and hope to talk with you again.

ffs lost it. will type all again

lol

right

jimmy, dice, bliss, marc74, daz, pink margrat, rubbe, redhead, broken doll,

big hugs and love..

i did right something for each of but lost it. i cant do it again, im too fuked lol

love u alllll xxxxxxxx

Rael - always helping people on the boards with advice and support.

Toaster - thank you for taking the time to talk to me, you’ve been great. I know I’m not alone in my struggles too which is very comforting. Thank you for your support.

Sammy- Has given me and others so much great advice and spent so much time talking through things with me. Supportive is an understatement

Roses - Always friendly and wanting to help even if it’s just to offer a hug.

Elvis35/77 - squidly didly cha bam bam! Always making me and others laugh. And the online supplier of wonderful tea in chat

S1CKK - I know you haven’t been on here for a while but you were so supportive to me when I was in a very bad place and I wont forget. Miss you on the boards.

Wobbles - Another very supportive friend who helped me through though times before. Thank you.

Jades - Also helped me through a couple of months back and again I wont forget it.

So many others that I have had lovely conversations in and out of chat with:

Shadow8

Ocean-Wolf

Marchmadness

Eli-lilly

Piuma

Hummm-mabbe

Aneurism

Ninja Chips

Pink-stars

Dice

Data

Thank you to everyone!

x-Bliss-x

• 4 weeks later...

Right I am just doing a fast one because I've just take some sleeping pills to try and let me get some sleep so here goes...

Lickme - for being there to hear me, listen to me, helped me try and understand things and for just being a very wonderful person... Thank you...

Sanctuary - thank you for taking time to talk to me today, I didn't think you'll really know how much its helped me, You've made me smile and laugh and helped me get through today and any time you need to talk or any thing you know where I am :)... Thank you...

Okay so I'll leave it for now because yeah the pill's seem to be kicking in and I'll put more day tomorrow or some thing :)...

thank you to everyone here if it werent for all of u i dont know where id be ! special thanks to all the friends who mentioned me and marc. as friendships ebb and flow im sure we will all will be friends soon :wub:

i am real real glad peeps are using this thread

it makes me smile to see people saying nice things. im glad that it can be used to bring some comfort and support to people

i think you are all utterly ace for participating in this thread and want to saya super big thank you to all who contributedx

Piuma - Dude what can I say you're my alien bud :P , You made me feel welcomed and made me laugh and helped me by just talking to me in chat and stuff and it take my mind of stuff B)...

God why is it I can never bloody remember names or things I want to say pffft, I shall come back to this again :)...

Archived