Mental Health Forums

Creeping Up On Me Again

LadyMacbeth

I am starting to feel depressed again. Two days of getting away and feeling anxiety and depression free to back in the house...feeling isolated, alone...does not help much that its snowing yet again out there. Feel like two different people. I am definitly not someone who can do nothing. I need to ocuppy my time and be around people. This really sucks! I am also thinking too much. I keep thinking that no one will ever love me enough to want to be with me or even marry me. I truly believe this and it makes me very upset. I feel like I will just die alone. :(

LadyM (((PANDA HUGS FOR YOU)))

I know it's terrible when you get into that slump. I've been in the foulest mood imaginable for the last few days - I've just started my first period in nearly three years... and I'm so annoyed about it. Feel like I'm about to run into the street screaming...

I think the feelings are always the worst. It's not easy to see beyond them, and it's even harder to remember anything good...

Try to stay strong, and keep talking :unsure:

(((((((((((((((Lady))))))))))))))))

You will defo find someone, and so will I... it's just not the right time for us at the moment... we are just trying to find ourselves and sort our heads out, so finding someone might not be such a good thing for now. But trust me, you will definitely find someone!

Can you not try and do something to lift your depression? When i feel it coming on, i often do something before it really gets a grip - like change my bedroom round to make it look fresh and different or something simple like that.

Hope you feel better and sending lots of positive thoughts to you!

Love

Janey

xxx

Yeah...just took a shower, took some natural anti depressants, and now just put on some upbeat music. I refuse to let it get to me...I had two good days so I can be normal. :lol: Also put down the curtain in the computer room to hide me from the damn snow!

:lol: :lol: OKay...my mood went from depressed into wanting to do something very impulsive and bad. :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Bets...No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wanna have fun but there is no one to haveun with! :( :P

I could say go for it girl, I'll join you, but, that would be of no use to either of us, perhaps we should make a pact, neither of us should do anything bad for the next - well hour or two?

How unfortunate that you don't like snow, it is probably because of the amounts of it that you get your side of the pond, but, I love snow as to me is sybolises purity and changes our god forsaken world into a white, pure, sparkling palace.

I probably should not be responding to you because I am down too, but, the miserable little toe rag that I am today is not being fair, so, I will have to tell you that you are not alone, I despair of ever finding a partner but I am so so much older than yourself. You have youth on your side and such a caring and sharing nature, I can see that from how you talk on this site.

Try and think of yourself how I imagine you to be, kind, caring, fun, good company and forget about the down sides. Why don't you post the funniest thing that has happened to you so far this year? and try and get everyone else to make us laugh?

Anyway, I am sorry for being a pain, if anyone thinks this post is wrong let me know asap and I will get rid of it.

LM try and smile,

Take care, Jane

Jane-your post is great! No need to get rid of it! I have already posted all the weird crazy things I have gotten myself tangled up in. :lol:

I will try to think of something to get all of us laughing. I just hate fridays with nothing to do. Youa re not a pain!

Thanks for posting.

LM

Perhaps your next topic should be suggestions on what you could do on Fridays:

My first ones would be make them all shopping days, or perhaps head out to the cinema and just avoid 'The day after tomorrow' as it is full of snow!

They are not original, but, I would need to think to come up with something more original.

Anyway, take care and I am glad I did not offend you.

Jane

Archived