Mental Health Forums

Hi, Don't Belong Anywhere

Hania2009

hi, i am new here and don't belong anywhere. so don't be mad at me for not belonging here. we have did/mpd, if you knwow hat that is, if you don't, never mind. cause we really don't belong anywhere and don't belong here. our littles want somewhere to post only they don't know how to spell anything so they spell everything weird and no one understands them ever. we go by the name hania for our system even though thats not our real name. sorry i don't belong anywhere. but i'm new and i'm here.

Welcome to the boards.

Sorry to hear that you feel you do not belong anywhere.

No one's going to be mad at you for posting.

These forums are for anyone who feels in need of emotional support.

They are centrered around Borderline Personality Disorder, but there are some of us members, me included, who do not have diagnoses of Borderline Personality Disorder, yet we benefit from posting on here.

It was a few weeks before I knew the forum was centered around borderline personality disorder, indeed, I didnt know what borderline personality disorder was.

I do have relational difficulties and other symtoms such as self harm, drug history, etc, and I know that no one makes me feel unwelcome.

So, this place is open for not only BPD (borderline personality disorder) people, but also, the likes of you and me and any other person who feels they may benefit.

I know someone who has DID (dissociative identity disorder). Being a bit of a geek, i have read up on this condition, so, while I do not have the expertise/knowledge of D.I.D. I do know a little bit about it.

I would like to see you post some more.

Anyone who feels they want to talk/post, is welcome here in my books.

I am not too grand at spelling. I am going through benzo withdrawals at the moment, and sometimes, my posts can be full of typos, as muddled up writing is apparently a symptom of benzo withdrawal.

Welcome Hania, you belong here, so long as you feel the need to post.

x

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about feeling like you don't belong here. You are welcome here and you can post anytime you would like some support. How old are your littles? I have a little who is around 4, but she's always scared so she has a hard time communicating at all.

xxx

we have 15 alters and they are all from 18 months - 16 years. my littles that's out the most is 4 too and is like your little she doesn't know how to talk and is scared but because people always have been mean to us and it really hurt her. she doesn't want to make any more friends cause she's scared she might lose someone else.

(((((hug))))) I can relate to that. Its hard being that age and not being able to understand things and being scared all the time. Mine usually cries and hides and finds it hard to talk. She usually can't really say more than one or two words at a time, but she really wants someone to care enough about her to be nice and make her feel safe. I hope you can enjoy your time here on the forum and that it can be a safe place where you can all post. You can always pm me if you need to talk.

xxx

we go to another chat and they always ignore her so she doesn't talk only all the other littles talk and stuff they are her age and they talk and have friends only she doesn't and she wants to be good so she doesn't make people leave anymore. how do you get into chat here when i tried it didn't work.

I'm not actually sure, I've never used the chat here. I think they just changed it and you have to be a paying sponsor to use chat. I'm not totally sure though... sorry. I'm sure someone else will know though if you wait a bit.

Don't worry too much about your little having a hard time making friends. A lot is probably her age and most small children have a hard time being friendly when they are scared/worried... etc. Maybe she still enjoys the social aspect and getting to listen to others talk?

xxx

she's scared someone will come in here and take our teddy bear away or hurt us again and if they ignore her she thinks they are being meanies.

Sometimes when people are ignoring someone they are being mean, but a lot of the time it is unintentional. It is easy to feel ignored even when people aren't meaning to.

xxx

Thats tough. Keep trying and maybe have her try to be their friend without making them be her friends first? Maybe the other littles just aren't able to give her what she wants? I am sure she will find some friends eventually, don't worry.

xxx

My little usually only has control when I get really scared, so I don't think she's ever tried typing. She tends to cry and try to hide and usually I take over once I calm down or wake up. Sorry that's not really any help. I would think it would make sense that littles would type phonetically though.

xxx

hey, littles are welcome here. theres a dissociation board that might be of use to you, for all kinds fo dissociation but plenty alters post so feel free when you feel safexxx

posts typed phonetically are welcome here.

sometimes i write phonetically too.

The main thing, is not the typing style, but the chance to reach out for help and support, and friendship.

Archived