Mental Health Forums

:)

sophhee23

Well im feeling a litlle better now......and you know why?? Becuase ive got some drugs, until the drs prescribe me ones that wirk i shall find my own. How can any1 say that is wrong when i was so so miserable and so low i had no meds that would help me had triedn everything and then i try weed and im much much much much better!! I cant explain how strongly i feel about this, if your very ill and cant be helped in any other way then i thin you should be alowed to smoke a bit of grass if it helps that persons life to be happy and takes away a tad of the dispear??? Then give me a reason why not??? x

Well I have heard cannabis can set off psychosis in some people, so I suppose that is a reason.

Having understand that I can understand how you feel. If you are not being helped (and many BPD people are not helped and stigmatised), sometimes escapism feels like all there is.

i think cannabis can set off psychosis but so can life! i take speed and actually aim for the drug induced psychosis - its better than my 'real' life and as long as i am not running down the street naked and weiding a knife then i dont see the problem, like sophhee says!

glad u r feeling better sophhee :)

I was a stoner and had a very heavy daily pot habit.

I miss it, but since I got addicted to benzos, if I smoke weed, I get panic attacks the day after.

I don't blame you for self medicating sophhee. I used to with alcohol. Sometimes we got to take what we can get just to keep our heads above water. I used to use a lot of dope, untill I had a bad trip after 11 hot knives, now just the smell makes me feel ill in the head, so I don't touch it. Got myself an addiction to Vallium now though. Life sucks hard doesn't it. xx

Archived