Mental Health Forums

Hi There

keidzhii

Cannabis can induce psychosis and instability, I wouldn't recommend using it to tackle mental health issues. Can you speak to your doctor?

i think sefl care/therapy can help. there are grounding techniques, relaxation techniques. for me writing helps. therapy for the reasons behind dissociation as well as the effect of the dissociation is the most common treatment i belive, although difficult to find experience professionals that know much botu dissociation (i a lead to believe)x

Honestly, I don't know babe. I don't get in a constant state of dissociation. The times I do struggle is going to crowded places and I found an MP3 player in my ears (on or not) helps as no-one talks to me and I feel more relaxed and dissociate less. xxxxx

i see. don`t work for me... it has been 2 minutes that i have felt normal in like 10 years i think so... than everything ended as soon someone oponated my thought. went to that "safe" place again. ehh well at least today i decided that i should do something about it and i went and spoke with my father about this. He offered me a job so i could maybe distract from this but anyway i know that it wont be helped, i always and everywhere carry this sad feel. cried for like 30 minutes, now i got a headache from crying :D anyway i think that i did the right thing. father will call to my mother and tell her about this. dont know where this will lead to.

so things i think are going to improve.. also spoke to my mother about this. it was so hard, that now i`m having 39 degrees temparature.. mother said that it is because speaking was emotionally really hard for me

Archived