Mental Health Forums

Why I Come Here

Data

bb i dont see the point in speak to you here, yo have misinterpreted alot of what i have said and made your own assumptions so im not about to respond to points that are irrevelvant

as for where i come from/why im here iv already covered that on another post in this section. i have never said everything is fine and i have found myself, i have no idea where you have grasped those words from, again your misunderstanding, i am struggling desperately with dissociative episodes on a regular basis still

if you can not undertsnad then you might want to look at your capacity for understanding

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooohh Roxy that last sentence was just bitchy.

Yeah, people cope in different ways but quoting text books all the time is something I find VERY irritating which is why we fell out and why you blocked me.

Perhaps we should all just agree to differ and leave it at that. Hugs to all xxxxx

Perhaps we should all just agree to differ and leave it at that. Hugs to all xxxxx

Well said, hugs back :).

Roxy, you accused me or making hurtful comments...

But as meme and roses say, lets just leave it at that

i was perfectly happy leaving it at that, and was having an interesting and useful discussion with placbo, until yet another person who misreads and misinterprets felt the need to have another dig at me, i have not said half of what bb and you for that matter claim i have, god knows where you get the selection of word you both try to put i my mouth, and because of that i can not answer what bb has said because there is no point because i did not say any of it

i cannot help the fact that bb can not understand as she says, and was trying to explain that so that this can be left at that

Archived