Mental Health Forums

I Feel Distugsting

piuma

Piuma I feel kinda choked up myself right now, hurting very deeply, very very triggered and been trying to get my emotions back in check all day - I had to ask my fiance to stay with me whilst I had a bath because I didn't trust myself alone today, then I just went to bed and slept so I wouldn't have to feel anything.

I hope there's a way for you to keep yourself safe too, duvet diving or something isn't such a bad idea, or finding people that can cheer you up a bit.

Thinking of you and sympathising with you. xxx

thanks hun, ive calmed down a bit now, i think also i have just found a reason to be positive about being fat. god a first!!!!! anyway enoughs enough, im going for a nice hot shower! :) thinking of you too hun xxxx

Well done and thinking of you, big hugs. Sike your determination up, count to Five then immediatley move to do something small. sometimes works for me anyway. I do feel like I have achieved something afterwards and that is quite satifiying even if it is just small. take care Hun, Saffron.

I'm on 50mg of Citalopram and I find it helps me a lot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me too.

(((((piuma))))

just ahd an amizingly hoooootttttt shower, i found that at some point i dissasociated and um only came to when i felt the water burning me lol, so now i look like a lobster haha anyway feel so much better.

i love being at my mums when they are away. its tidy clean, heck i even just ate dinner. i have done in that in a long time, normally just grab something shit or binge :( so 2 good things and its been nearly 8 hours since i had a fag lol

so after all that?? xxxxx

thanks guys, was really pleased with myself this evening, and it was nice cos i made dinner for me and bro, adn sat down at a table like civalised people. lovely. not done it for so ,long, only trouble is now im hungry again lol, i dont get it, i was so full from dinner, now im hungry grrr, anyway i have no food in the house, so will have to wait till tommorow yay! :)

hey thats great cooking and enjoying it. tomorrow is another day. Look after yourself like you would others.

wishes

Saffron

Citalopram, is that the med called "Celexa" here in the US or am I (as usual!) confusing it with another one??

I once tried Celexa and good thing my pdoc warned me how it affects some people, it can make them "irritable" she said. "Irritable"-HAHA! Turned me just plain evil, so I stopped taking it, that was a side effect I definitely do not need! Now I take Cymbalta (Duloxetine) for depression, along with Xanax to help me relax, and Ambien to help me sleep. Without them I would probably be the biggest witch in the west lol!

I have problems forcing myself to shower too. Even to brush my teeth. :blink: Very embarrassing!

Archived