Mental Health Forums

Down Time!

Joshua

Hi all

The site will go down for some time today due to a move to a larger server. (We are getting huge)

Please bare with us during this time, hopefully when we are back the site should be faster and we wont need to change for quite some time again.

There is a direct link to chat im going to give you which will mean you can stay connected to your friends during this period. This wont go down during the transition and will be open to all members. Cheers

http://host7.parachat.com/hosted/index.html?site=12347&room=Lobby&width=600&height=400

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

OK, I'm all panicked out, see you when the site's back (goes into hiding in the chat room) :)

oh thank you thank you thank you for the chat link!! although the site being down might mean i actually do some thing today lol hankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the heads up Joshua, and thanks for the chat link...

Perish the thought I would actually take time off here to clean my house tonight!

xxxx

Could be 24 hours the first time its down. I need to change the name servers for each of the domains i have. Il do this as soon as possible - it takes ISP's 24-48 hours to get used to the new ones but restarting your computers during this time should help.

Site will start to go down after 6pm.

you will need to click on the link, then copy the url from your browser (or add to favorites), if you copy paste what is in the topic it does not work as it is shortened. Or copy the url from below

http://host7.parachat.com/hosted/index.html?site=12347&room=Lobby&width=600&height=400

Hi all

The site will go down for some time today due to a move to a larger server. (We are getting huge)

Please bare with us during this time, hopefully when we are back the site should be faster and we wont need to change for quite some time again.

There is a direct link to chat im going to give you which will mean you can stay connected to your friends during this period. This wont go down during the transition and will be open to all members. Cheers

http://host7.paracha...=600&height=400

Hi thanks for letting us no dude xxxxx

Just for information, any posts/ profile changes etc etc made after 6pm (UK time) may be lost. Please keep a copy of any posts made after this time. We will not be able to retrieve any lost information.

Is it going to be 6pm? i mean i am actually excited lol of seeing the error page, i am watching the clock, eww 29mins to pop goes the weasle, hmmi am sounding crazylol

Hope josh and em and all the staff doing change over, get some sleep, ewww new server and many nice things to come.