Mental Health Forums

Down Time!

Joshua

I guess the site is being thingy'd now which explains why it's so quiet? I'm in AUs so unsure as to when the site is down, but i'm not getting an error message.

Hope to see more posts soon.

Hello

For those that see this message you are on the new server and your posts will remain. Those that dont you wont see this but your posting efforts are useless as they wont remain....

If any of you have contact with someone who cant see the site right then please ask them to clear there cache, restart and come look again.

That was quite easy, welcome to the new, faster server!

That was quite easy, welcome to the new, faster server!

I would once again like to thank Josh and his team for their hard work.

Joshua, i'm just wondering if any tickets that were submitted over the last 24 hours were received or will we need to resubmit them?

If the ticket was submitted to the old server after the database had been moved then it may need to be re submitted, if you havent received a response within 24 hrs please resubmit.

Yes, as i said in my early post.

This was a sure thing to happen as a result of the transfer. Only a very small amount though within a few hour period

Duh me, next time I will take time to read the Announcements! I spent hours yesterday trying to log in without success (for--umm--obvious reasons!!) and I was ready to take a hatchet to my computer!

Good thing I held on to my temper lol! :blush:

*Effervescence crawls off feeling stupid--not for the first time* :P

i knew the change was coming, but thought id actually missed it! spent a while yesterday catching up, and also posting a new thread which all seems to have vanished...ahhh well, it doesnt matter too much now. well done and thanks for your hard work josh x