Mental Health Forums

Hello Its Me :0)

lucy

Lucy,

Welcome, feel free to add a little more detail when u feel up to it. Believe it or not we are all interested. Even if you never add more detail, feel free and welcome here.

Bets

ok

i have just come out of hospital after being IPi was only in for a week just needed the space. i am in psychotherpay at the moment which is due to finish in dec. and i have just finished college, so busy time. i have just leant at 31 that it is ok to cry, i havent for such a long time but for the past two weeks in t i have cried for the whole hour, so i huge step letting go of that control. and trusting Dr Ali im feeling vunerable and exposed at the moment , like im really on show. But then i guess i am as i have never cried before not that much. being in hospital has amde me realise that i am worth somthing, and that i will get better its just so hard.

i have been married for 7 years and i have a girl at 6 and a boy who is 3. life is tough, but im getting there

,Im Lucy married with two kids and bpd

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Lucy!

I too am new, and just testing the waters, so am glad to meet you. I was just diagnosed last night, and feel soooooooo relieved to have a base of support. Before, I just felt like I was a ball in a pinball machine. Good to belong somewhere........glad you are with us.

Verbena

Hi Lucy *hugs*

Glad you found BPDWorld!

You are safe here - to talk - to read - or to cry....

We do!

Where do you live in the world? I'm in the US and have two angels - my son turns 9 this weekend and my daughter (seen to the left at 4) is a 'tweenager" (12)

I miss the 3's =0(

Hope to get to chat sometime soon,

Lanie :wub:

Archived