Mental Health Forums

Need Some New Friends Please!

jennyl39

Welcome to the forum! Everyone is very nice here, so I hope you can find some people who you can consider your friends!

xxx

Thanks....thought to myself that i need to find other people who understand what it feels like to be emotionally drained...and very lonely.....am tired of people telling me not to go 'down' again........just wish they could realise that i hate being like this!!....thank you for your support! x

Hi. Glad you found us. There are usually some of us here day and night if you want to chat. Looking forward to getting to know you. Take care! beishek ^_^

Thank you......feel overwhelmed with the replies already....hope i can offer advice to others too........dont know much but do know support is a two way thing!!!!!! x

Hi and welcome Lola

Hope you find the site very helpful. We are all a friendly bunch here so I am sure you will make many friends.

Leslie x

Thank you all soooo much......was hoping to feel brighter today but so far its not........pls can someone tell me how it all works on these sites and how i will get to know people better??? Sorry but its all so new to me!!! x x

just keep posting honey and you will get to know people, you can PM people who you relate well too and can have private chats that way......... i hope you find the support you are looking for herewub.gif

Hi Lola and Welcome!

I know what you mean about finding friends who know about the dark side of life. I feel very safe here, people really do understand that we go down deep sometimes. You really can talk about anything here, not just unicorns shitting rainbows!

I am just coming off a little mood dip myself...hope I can be of support to you as you weather yours. I appreciate your creed of support being a two way street. You rock!

Love and light to you,

cat

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I've found there to be lots of friendly and supportive people here, I looked forward to seeing you about the site x

Support when u can and get as much support as u need. We're here to help ourselves and others make it through this wonderful diagnosis! :wub:

Archived