Mental Health Forums

The Whole Cd Makes Sense Not Just One Track

ktspike

I'm not one for emoting through the lyrics of a song since my teens (angst n all) but one of the bands I'm into is called Madina Lake. Seriously, listen to the lyrics of all the tracks. I'd post them here, (well I have one track) but they ALL seem to make sooo much sense. Try listening on Spotify or something. SOOoo many of the lyrics in soo many tracks on the album Attics to Eden make sense to me and I have BPD. See what you think. x

I didn't listen to the songs but here's an easy reference to the lyrics of each track in the album:

http://www.songlyrics.com/madina-lake/attics-to-eden/

Personally I've only read the first four and I found that they're a bit immature for my taste. I can relate to some of the ideas but I didn't find any insight or unique description of something like what I'm going through in them. But that's just me and I'm sure as songs to listen to they really rock. :D

Each to their own I guess. More than anything as tunes they rock, but then maturity isn't something I've ever been found guilty of. :D I'm 30 going on 13. I find music a good escape as spending too much time in my head can get just too heavy, and a bit of light heartedness does me good B)

Archived