Mental Health Forums

What About Pictures?

SilverRaven

I was thinking that we all have pictures we think are funny or beautiful or have special meaning for us. not that it has to even have any of us in them or anything like that. but maybe this could be a thread that shows that side of us. like me, I love llamas. I know people say they spit but that's only a defense mechanism when they feel threatened or scared. otherwise they are lovely animals. I would love to own a llama farm some day. so until then I find funny llama pictures. stuff like that is what I'm talking about.

I'll go first.

OK, this is not an animal but she was born on 23rd Dec and this was New Years day, fast asleep and we sneaked a cracker in her hand - sooooooooooooooooo cute xxxxxxxxxxxx

aww roses, shes lovely.

I think i will share one of my baby pics too, i sometimes get lost in just doing animals, so thanks roses, when get back from vet i will post one of my daughters baby pics.

xx to all i love pictures

im loving this thread! a few crackers already, and roses...the wee one is soooo cute! :D - heres 2 of my fave pics. first one is of my husband and daughter only a few weeks ago, and the second one is of me in new york. i looked so happy cause i was...i didnt know a week later i was going to be floored with depression and its my last proper memory of being me. i look at these pics alot for inspiration

050720091032.jpgDSCN0047.jpg

heres a pic of my friends one of whom has MS in france actually happy for a change. mind you probably has somthing to do with the copious amount of alcohol we had consumed.

This is my daughter kayleigh, as you can loves to sing and dance lol, the other two, is gee is this all i do, i am bored with my toys lol, the other one was professionaly done, wouldnt of guessed she was teething that day lol. Hope you injoy them. she is my honeybunch.

P001216.jpgKay_color.jpgkayleigh_2.jpg

Err is this a happy child? lol, all of the pressies under tree was hers. It makes me look back and yes my daughter was happy, i wasnt a real bad mum or dad.

xmas03_03.jpg

Hi raven, just wanted to ty for this post, lol i thought it was loan ranger who did and thanked her in another post, but regardless ty u both for bringing in some sunshine and thought.

xxx

more pics will be put up later hehe, i love pictures!

Hi raven, just wanted to ty for this post, lol i thought it was loan ranger who did and thanked her in another post, but regardless ty u both for bringing in some sunshine and thought.

xxx

more pics will be put up later hehe, i love pictures!

no worries :D I love seeing pictures and it makes everyone seem all that more real to me. so since I hadn't seen a thread like this one, I'd make one. and I'm so glad it's a good one that everyone is liking. makes me day.

Archived