Mental Health Forums

What About Pictures?

SilverRaven

This is my Golden Retriever Shelby two winters ago. She just loves snow especially when it's deep enough for her to tunnel in like Bugs Bunny.

More_Snow_Please_by_Andimia.jpg

she looks crazy happy in that pic. and looking at you and asking 'mom, are we getting MORE? YAY!!!!'

Yep this is one of my 4 cats that unfortunately I had to rehome after marriage break up because I couldn't support myslef let alone my babies. is name is Thunder and he sleeps like this:

Sorry - I'm reminiscing now... this is thunders brother shadow when he was a kitten... YES it is POSED!! But funny nonetheless:

this is a picture that a friend of mine drew of me. I'd never had anyone draw me before so I love this one.

sanctury...the pic of your cat thunder looks so much like my husband its scary!!!! pmsl!!!

loving the pics guys n gals. heres another one that makes me smile - only remembered it because of someone mentioning robin in another thread....heres me with batman! lmao!

01112008417.jpg

lol thanks sloane.....sadly thats a wig though as my hair, albeit long, is so thin it just didnt look right! grr! lol!

your son looks great in that pic - i wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of him! lol! :D

Archived